+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This game should have no turnovers

Both teams opponents last week turned the ball over multiple times. Without those costly mistakes the games would have been totally different. If it's raining getting good field position will be even harder. Therefore, each team can't afford to turn the ball over.

Re: This game should have no turnovers

the Niners lead the league in takeaways and have the LEAST amount of giveaways....

the Giants will give up one or two.......I hate to say it but they will. The Niners will give up one.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Giants will bring the Apples to San Fran and the 49ers will make the TURNOVERS just like Greenbay did, was the Best team in the NFL , I Love TURNOVERS !

[quote user="BillTheGreek"]Giants will bring the Apples to San Fran and the 49ers will make the TURNOVERS just like Greenbay did, was the Best team in the NFL , I Love TURNOVERS ![/quote]

You should stop talking about TURNOVERS, and start worring about being RUNOVER by BIG BLUE, although being a fan of the San Francisco 49'er's, you're probably more accustomed to being BENT OVER.

[quote user="BillTheGreek"]Giants will bring the Apples to San Fran and the 49ers will make the TURNOVERS just like Greenbay did, was the Best team in the NFL , I Love TURNOVERS ![/quote]

the OP wasnt saying the Giants are going to cause turnovers on your precious team. He was saying that turovers will be a huge factor if they occur.

calm down Nancy.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

CORRECT ! Thank You Game Time

CORRECT ! Thank You... 49ers will Make Turnovers

If we can limit turnovers (0 would be ideal but we can probably get away with 1 or 2) I think we'll win. The Saints turned the ball over 5 times and still almost won. If they had only 4 they might have won.

Veteran

There might be an INT or two because let's face it, the type of throws Eli makes, you're going to have INTs sometimes.

But our ball carriers need to make ball security a priority over fighting for those extra yards.

a zero turnover game would really help us, I believe.