+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From here on out lets conduct ourselves with Dignity

Act like we have been there before......which we have

We are finishing an improbable season filled with a roller coaster ride of winning streak and losing streaks.

We have endured injuries that would have buried most teams

We stand now with the possibility of becoming a Dynasty.....the possibility

I look at the way the Patriots conduct their business and think we should model ourselves after their deportment and success,

If this year marks the start of a dominant Giants team......my lifelong dream.

Lets drop the smack talk and audacity (I'm one of the worst offenders admittedly), and go to SFO on a high.

Strange things happen in Candlestick Park but we should clear this hurdle too

Thanks for putting up with my rants all season, and lets go forward confident but respectful of the other 3 remaining teams.

May the best team win, and lets hope the officials here on out are competent and non-biased.

GO BIG BLUE

Re: From here on out lets conduct ourselves with Dignity

[quote user="BParcells777"]Act like we have been there before......which we have

We are finishing an improbable season filled with a roller coaster ride of winning streak and losing streaks.

I look at the way the Patriots conduct their business and think we should model ourselves after their deportment and success,

Lets drop the smack talk and audacity (I'm one of the worst offenders admittedly), and go to SFO on a high.

Thanks for putting up with my rants all season, and lets go forward confident but respectful of the other 3 remaining teams.

May the best team win, and lets hope the officials here on out are competent and non-biased.

GO BIG BLUE

[/quote]

nice sentiment but it matters not how "we" act as fans. It only matters what the players do.

But classy fans are a good thing in which I think most teams have that in a majority for the most part.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

While I don't think anything we say or do has any effect on the game I do agree with some of what you said.

If we respond to the trolls, especially a thread the trolls start, all it does is keep their thread at the top of the page, and give it more hits. If no one answers, the thread will be buried on page 3 within a few hours.

[quote user="BParcells777"]Act like we have been there before......which we have

GO BIG BLUE

[/quote]

Sounds good to me.

But the Giants are gonna win.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]While I don't think anything we say or do has any effect on the game I do agree with some of what you said.

If we respond to the trolls, especially a thread the trolls start, all it does is keep their thread at the top of the page, and give it more hits.* If no one answers, the thread will be buried on page 3 within a few hours.
    [/quote]

That is what we need to do.

[quote user="burier"][quote user="BParcells777"]Act like we have been there before......which we have

GO BIG BLUE

[/quote]

Sounds good to me.

But the Giants are gonna win.[/quote]

I'm with you but the reverberations of 2003 will forever ring in my mind......that and the beat down in 2000 by the Ravens.....I heard last night on SNY that that SFO game still haunts Trey Junkin, he wakes up in cold sweats and turned to drinking to blur the pain

We have a chance now to right both ships

GO BIG BLUE

[/quote]

not gonna lie, I thought I was going to open this thread and see a pic of Leonard Marshall pissing on Montana or something lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BParcells777"]Act like we have been there before......which we have

GO BIG BLUE

[/quote]

not gonna lie, I thought I was going to open this thread and see a pic of Leonard Marshall pissing on Montana or something lol
    [/quote]

I know Leonards hit is the stuff or lore but I do not remember it.....somebody has it on here in their signature......looked brutal
    I clearly remember the hit Jim Burt but on Montana and nearly killed him......they took Joe right to a NYC hospital.

Leonard was good buddies with a friend of mine that passed away.....they used to share a house at the NJ shore.

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BParcells777"]Act like we have been there before......which we have

GO BIG BLUE

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know Leonards hit is the stuff or lore but I do not remember it.....somebody has it on here in their signature......looked brutal
    I clearly remember the hit Jim Burt but on Montana and nearly killed him......they took Joe right to a NYC hospital. When they show it in Slo Mo it still looks like a blur.....Un Godly

Leonard was good buddies with a friend of mine that passed away.....they used to share a house at the NJ shore.
    [/quote]

I always act with dignity.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)