+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Going to New Orleans

Well I jumped the gun and booked my New Orleans tickets last week thinking the Saints would have knocked out the 49ers. So now I'll be representing the Big Blue on Bourbon Street this Sunday! Is anyone else on these boards going to be in New Orleans or is from there?

Looks like the Manning family opened a restaurant/ sports bar. Its debut was today

http://www.sportsnola.com/sports/spo...o-kitchen.html

Re: Going to New Orleans

[quote user="GiantsYanks"]Well I jumped the gun and booked my New Orleans tickets last week thinking the Saints would have knocked out the 49ers.* So now I'll be representing the Big Blue on Bourbon Street this Sunday!* Is anyone else on these boards going to be in New Orleans or is from there?*

Looks like the Manning family opened a restaurant/ sports bar.* Its debut was today

[/quote]Cool, at least you can spend some time with the Mannings. I'm sure they will appreciate your loyalty to the team, even if you got a little anxious too soon.

[quote user="GiantsYanks"]Well I jumped the gun and booked my New Orleans tickets last week thinking the Saints would have knocked out the 49ers.* So now I'll be representing the Big Blue on Bourbon Street this Sunday!* Is anyone else on these boards going to be in New Orleans or is from there?*

Looks like the Manning family opened a restaurant/ sports bar.* Its debut was today

[/quote]

wow that was a ballsey thing to do....
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

That was crazy considering that game was Saturday and we didn't even play yet! How about you give me some of that extra money you have!

I live about1 hour and 40 minutes from there
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="ryan12"][quote user="GiantsYanks"]Well I jumped the gun and booked my New Orleans tickets last week thinking the Saints would have knocked out the 49ers. So now I'll be representing the Big Blue on Bourbon Street this Sunday! Is anyone else on these boards going to be in New Orleans or is from there?

Looks like the Manning family opened a restaurant/ sports bar. Its debut was today

[/quote]

wow that was a ballsey thing to do....[/quote]

haha well my wife is a life long Saints fan and we figured if one of our teams made it to the NFC Championship game either we'll be watching the Giants take on the Saints in the Superdome or watch the Saints take on the Packers with fans on Bourbon St. I've never been to New Orleans so at the least I'd have a nice little vacation out of it. I mean its not like I jumped the gun and booked a place like Cleveland lol

You're like Mike Smith......I respect the confidence to go for it but your execution and play design had its faults.

Can't go wrong in NO though.......you'll have a great time and even better time if it's coupled with a W.

Well, if you're gonna be stuck somewhere watching the game, Burbon Street is not a bad spot. Been to NO twice, and loved it both times. Even though you'll be going during the partying offseason there, it's still a greta place to visit.

Thinking of going back there for J*** Fest in May.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

New Orleans is my favorite city that I have ever been to...that's why I find myself rooting for the Saints when the Giants are eliminated from contention. Bourbon Street is something else.

The French Quarter is probably the coolest part of any city in the United States.

I really considered moving down there except it's too damn hot in the summer for my liking.

I would say you made an awesome mistake by booking that trip! []

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Veteran

I would recommend that any post midnight partying be confined to your room.