Closed Thread

Can we dump the moronic Political threads ? Nothing to do with Ginats football.

Use your own blog to voice your views. This is a fan based page that includes a wide spectrum of cutltural, ethnic, social, religious, and political positions. Save your personal political rants or jabs for somewhere else.

Re: Can we dump the moronic Political threads ? Nothing to do with Ginats football.

[quote user="Razur"]Use your own blog to voice your views. This is a fan based page that includes a wide spectrum of cutltural, ethnic, social, religious, and political positions. Save your personal political rants or jabs for somewhere else.[/quote]

what are u talking about?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: Can we dump the moronic Political threads ? Nothing to do with Ginats football.

I think we should just make all the board members honorary mods. That way anyone can delete any thread they want.

For me I'd delete threads asking the mods to delete threads.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]I think we should just make all the board members honorary mods. That way anyone can delete any thread they want.

For me I'd delete threads asking the mods to delete threads.[/quote]lol, Are we in the Conference Championship game this weekend? Stress effects everyone differently. We realize that.

[quote user="burier"]I think we should just make all the board members honorary mods. That way anyone can delete any thread they want.

For me I'd delete threads asking the mods to delete threads.[/quote]

What a Republican.

[quote user="Razur"]Use your own blog to voice your views. This is a fan based page that includes a wide spectrum of cutltural, ethnic, social, religious, and political positions. Save your personal political rants or jabs for somewhere else.[/quote]

Mentioning a political figure when it has to do with something with the Giants is allowable. In no way was the OPs own views expressed. There was no political rant.

Infact, this OP by u is the closest thing we have to a political rant. Im not going to delete this becuase I want you to read it, so I will lock it.

But basically, you did exactly what you are ranting about
    Fear the name, appreciate the game