+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Strahan sack record in danger?

Jared Allen has 12.5 already, on pace for 25. Although the vikes play a tough 2nd half schedule. I'll give him credit, tough to get to the QB that much when you're usually playing from behind.

Re: Strahan sack record in danger?

Lets be honest Strahan has no sack recored. It still should be Mark Gastineaus. I kind of hope someone gets it so it can be in the hands of a legit title holder again.

Banned

Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him

now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense

when Osi sacked McNabb like 6 times in one game, Osi was on pace for 100+ sacks???

Players don't really think much about records as much as winning these days...

WHATEVER!! does it really matter?? Stra has the record, live with it and get over it!

[quote user="BParcells777"]Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him

now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense[/quote]

Why do people say stupid stuff like this all the time... Favre laid down because he didn't want to get hit... he didn't give Strahan anything.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

...This fickle fan base is clueless...
    I am highly critical of other fans. I speak my mind

Veteran

[quote user="BigBlueIsNumber1"]Lets be honest Strahan has no sack recored. It still should be Mark Gastineaus. I kind of hope someone gets it so it can be in the hands of a legit title holder again.
    [/quote]

I just pretend that if favre stayed in the pocket strahan would have gotten him anyway

Veteran

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]when Osi sacked McNabb like 6 times in one game, Osi was on pace for 100+ sacks???

Players don't really think much about records as much as winning these days...[/quote]

Well theres obviously a difference between one game and half a season.

[quote user="BParcells777"]Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense[/quote]WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

because I actually watched the play and it reminded me one of those stupid fake "wrestling" fiascos