+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Strahan sack record in danger?

Jared Allen has 12.5 already, on pace for 25. Although the vikes play a tough 2nd half schedule. I'll give him credit, tough to get to the QB that much when you're usually playing from behind.

Re: Strahan sack record in danger?

Lets be honest Strahan has no sack recored. It still should be Mark Gastineaus. I kind of hope someone gets it so it can be in the hands of a legit title holder again.

Banned

Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him

now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense

when Osi sacked McNabb like 6 times in one game, Osi was on pace for 100+ sacks???

Players don't really think much about records as much as winning these days...

WHATEVER!! does it really matter?? Stra has the record, live with it and get over it!

[quote user="BParcells777"]Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him

now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense[/quote]

Why do people say stupid stuff like this all the time... Favre laid down because he didn't want to get hit... he didn't give Strahan anything.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Veteran

[quote user="BigBlueIsNumber1"]Lets be honest Strahan has no sack recored. It still should be Mark Gastineaus. I kind of hope someone gets it so it can be in the hands of a legit title holder again.
    [/quote]

I just pretend that if favre stayed in the pocket strahan would have gotten him anyway

Veteran

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]when Osi sacked McNabb like 6 times in one game, Osi was on pace for 100+ sacks???

Players don't really think much about records as much as winning these days...[/quote]

Well theres obviously a difference between one game and half a season.

[quote user="BParcells777"]Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense[/quote]WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

because I actually watched the play and it reminded me one of those stupid fake "wrestling" fiascos