+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Bradshaw...Jacobs?

Listen I know that the season is not over but I'm the guy who wants Bufict in the draft...but what about Bradshaw and Jacobs? Jacobs is gone in my opinion and I know we signed Bradshaw for a deal. But what about picking up a RB in the draft? Like a lamar Miller from the U? Bradshaw has Foot problems and they will not go away. and Jacobs days are numbered. Is picking a RB carzy? I know we have Scott, but come on do you see him really carrying 30% or 50% of the load? And Ware just sucks. so what do you think?

Re: Bradshaw...Jacobs?

I don't think RB is the Giants need. I still have confidence Bradshaw especially when I am still seeing good speed and him running over people or breaking tackles. He missed 4 games with the cracked bone in the foot in Nov. but why so sure that it won't go away? Why can't his foot heal? It is mid January now. It looks healed to me with the way he is running. I think the Giants should go for their biggest need in 1st round..... LB.

We still have Ware and Scott on the roster as well. Not to mention it's really not worth drafting a RB high. I'm sure if there is talent there in the later rounds we may. I like LB maybe, depending on who's there but imo we need to get a real deal, young LT and/or RT (and probably center to be honest). I'm not convinced Beatty is the guy.

Is Bush a FA? I'd like to sign him to replace Jacobs.

1. Bradshaw
    2. Bush
    3. Scott/Ware would be sick!

Bench Player

Bradshaw has a condition with his feet where he has to walk on the outsides of his feet. With the postion he plays and as he is continuely running and cutting he will be subject to cracking the same bone in his foot over and over again...this is the second time he has cracked the bone in his foot. And had foot problems in college. It is a condition that will always happen. No doubt he is running well. I'm not saying to draft a Back early but later rounds i would say yes.

Bench Player

Ware is a no show...so unproven. Scott, well he is not an every down back.

[quote user="elitime"]Ware is a no show...so unproven. Scott, well he is not an every down back.[/quote]Hard to prove yourself getting 3 - 4 touches a game.

Needs more confidence in himself and the line imo.

He's made a couple plays the last couple games and is good in blitz pick-ups.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

Going to be a Beast this week!

Bench Player

If the coaches thought Ware was able to do it, then he would be doing it, but he is not the man. He will make a great backup and blitz pick up back. But thats it.

[quote user="elitime"]If the coaches thought Ware was able to do it, then he would be doing it, but he is not the man. He will make a great backup and blitz pick up back. But thats it.[/quote]The guy is a good 3rd back and can step up when needed. He's definetley not the incumbent # 2, but could suprise you if put in a position to battle for the spot.

I wouldn't be too crazy about getting a RB early in the draft. Later rounds if they see something in one of the guys left on the board or FA vet would be my guess.

I'm not happy about it, but, unless Jacobs restructures his deal, he's gone.

my beer drinking team has a football problem