+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NY POST REPORTER

Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue!

Re: NY POST REPORTER

[quote user="Reporter718"]Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue![/quote]If people mortgaged their homes for tickets, they have much bigger concerns then just football, but if the kardashians can make it because of a sex tape, I guess they can to.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="Reporter718"]Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue![/quote]

probally a niner fan
    FUTURE NFL STAR

[quote user="Reporter718"]Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue![/quote]
    Yeah - and I'm Coach Coughlin asking if anyone on the board has any ideas for plays ( either O or D ) for me to use this Sunday... [:S]

Starter

Contact "IrishGiant84" on the message boards. He's coming all the way from Dublin, Ireland to SF for the Giants game. He doesn't even have a ticket yet.

The only story that will be better than that is the Giants beating the 49ers.

How about..the economy sucks and we are just happy we can afford cable TV to watch the game at home.

I'm sorry....Not interesting enough?

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

How about..the economy sucks and we are just happy we can afford cable TV to watch the game at home.

I'm sorry....Not interesting enough?

[/quote]

+1

Bench Player

i tried to sell my soul to the devil for a round trip ticket and 50 yd line seats....but devil said he only have the nosebleed section left....so i passed

Veteran

[quote user="RedskinHater"][quote user="Reporter718"]Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue![/quote]
    * Yeah - and I'm Coach Coughlin asking if anyone on the board has any ideas for plays ( either O or D ) for* me to use this Sunday... [:S]
    [/quote]

Hey coach, just wanted to let you know you're doing a great job. I hope one day I can randomly become the Giants DC. I have no experience but I would love to get that dramatic camera view of me standing their watching my defense trying to stop an offense in the last second of a game.

c'mon guys, post your interesting stories. Y'know, like I paid $700 for my tickets but now I can't afford a bullet proof vest and pepper spray. Looks like I can't go to the game. wah wahhhh