+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolles int.

Rolles int.

Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Rolles int.

[quote user="gfanblue"]Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did[/quote]

My friend and i usually text during the game, but after this play he called me right up - "WHY THE HELL DID HE RUN BACK TO THE MIDDLE?!"

I dont know what Rolle saw but i think he could have returned for at least 20 following his blockers.

[quote user="gfanblue"]Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did[/quote]

he said he slipped i believe :/.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

It was a fumble recovery not an INT. I agree though he had blockers to the outside and a convoy to the endzone but I think he lost his footing a bit.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

it was a fumble recovery..and boley is the one that said that..i dont know what rolle saw..i watched the replay yesterday and he could have went right up the sideline behind his blockers..i understand he stumbled a little bit but that doesnt mean he had to cut it back to the middle of the field where there was nowhere to go

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

My friend and i usually text during the game, but after this play he called me right up - "WHY THE HELL DID HE RUN BACK TO THE MIDDLE?!"

I dont know what Rolle saw but i think he could have returned for at least 20 following his blockers.

[/quote]Same here. My friend is a browns fan ( who by the way picked the Giants to win it all in december) did the same thing. He was like "wheres he goin?"

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="gfanblue"]Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did[/quote]

it was a fumble recovery..and boley is the one that said that..i dont know what rolle saw..i watched the replay yesterday and he could have went right up the sideline behind his blockers..i understand he stumbled a little bit but that doesnt mean he had to cut it back to the middle of the field where there was nowhere to go[/quote] Fumble yea.,i meant that. Lol

Veteran

[quote user="gfanblue"][quote user="Ruttiger711"]

[/quote]Same here. My friend is a browns fan ( who by the way picked the Giants to win it all in december) did the same thing. He was like "wheres he goin?"[/quote]

Me too. My cousin texted me the exact same thing when it happened. He said he had blockers to the outside. I agree with smashndash715that slipping doesn't mean cut it back but hey it is not as easy as we think in the heat of the momentsometimes.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

I was literally cursing him out when he slipped ...my brother (Rams fan) was really confused.

[quote user="Pakman"]I was literally cursing him out when he slipped ...my brother (Rams fan) was really confused.[/quote]

i feel sorry for your brother lol