Veteran

:) just found out good news

Official NFL Pro Bowl Practices

Thursday, Jan. 26

Earhart Field

FREE

10 a.m. AFC Practice

11:15 a.m. NFC Practice

Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam will host the first-ever NFL Pro Bowl Practices on a military base! Wear your favorite teamsí colors and bring your camera for once-in-a-lifetime access to a Pro Bowl Team Practice.

Both the AFC and NFC Pro Bowl practices will be open to all military affiliated personnel and their families who already have base access.

The NFL and its official military appreciation sponsor, USAA, partnered to refurbish Earhart Field to create a lasting legacy of the Pro Bowl and to demonstrate both organizationsí deep appreciation for the military.

Parking is available within walking distance, along Kuntz Avenue across from the Arts & Crafts Center and bleachers will be set up in designated areas along Earhart Field for spectator viewing.

Although bleachers will be available, they may not accommodate all in attendance.In addition, seating may not be preferred to standing within the area.

No official endorsement intended.

Just found out that the pro bowl players are going to be practicing on the field right behind my dorms, like a small parking lot walk away from my room. [] benifits of this job. While i would love to get a picture next to Eli and JPP and whoever else is going to be there from the giant. i rather a shot at the Trophy than posing for a picture with Eli. But i will be wearing my giants jersey over my uniform lmao, i might have to push hawaii for that but i don't care."that means do push ups till you push the island of hawaii into the ocean" (methephorical)

i'll make sure to get one of me next to rodgers doing the discount double check motion. LMFAO

Dont forget to post your predcitions for a chance to win the avatar below at my other thread --> [link]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2437808.aspx[/link]
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Bench Player

Re: :) just found out good news

no giants player are playing on the probowl

No offense bro but I hope you don't get to see any Giants players Have fun.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]No offense bro but I hope you don't get to see any Giants players Have fun.
    [/quote]

+1

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="rainierjef"]

Official NFL Pro Bowl Practices

Thursday, Jan. 26

Earhart Field

FREE

10 a.m. AFC Practice

11:15 a.m. NFC Practice

Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam will host the first-ever NFL Pro Bowl Practices on a military base! Wear your favorite teamsí colors and bring your camera for once-in-a-lifetime access to a Pro Bowl Team Practice.

Both the AFC and NFC Pro Bowl practices will be open to all military affiliated personnel and their families who already have base access.

The NFL and its official military appreciation sponsor, USAA, partnered to refurbish Earhart Field to create a lasting legacy of the Pro Bowl and to demonstrate both organizationsí deep appreciation for the military.

Parking is available within walking distance, along Kuntz Avenue across from the Arts & Crafts Center and bleachers will be set up in designated areas along Earhart Field for spectator viewing.

Although bleachers will be available, they may not accommodate all in attendance.**In addition, seating may not be preferred to standing within the area.

No official endorsement intended.

Just found out that the pro bowl players are going to be practicing on the field right behind my dorms, like a small parking lot walk away from my room. [] benifits of this job. While i would love to get a picture next to Eli and JPP and whoever else is going to be there from the giant. i rather a shot at the Trophy than* posing for a picture with Eli. But i will be wearing my giants jersey over my uniform lmao, i might have to push hawaii for that but i don't care."that means do push ups till you push the island of hawaii into the ocean" (methephorical)

i'll make sure to get one of me next to rodgers doing the discount double check motion. LMFAO

Dont forget to post your predcitions for a chance to win the avatar below at my other thread -->* [link]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2437808.aspx[/link][/quote]Congrats, enjoy. No Giants for you if it all works out
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]No offense bro but I hope you don't get to see any Giants players Have fun.
    [/quote]

Oh i hope i don't get to see any of them either, but in the slight chance that they are there, i would probably be too pissed off to even go see them smfh but if you guys want pictures i have a canon 7d with a good lens so i'll take requests. Lets just home i only get to see eli on TV at Indy

RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College