+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Sunday's Ref: Ed Hochuli

The GB game was the worst and most one-sided officiating that I've ever seen. It made it question the very legitimacy of the entire NFL. With that in mind, what do you expect from Ed Hochuli this week?

Honest guy who will restore our faith? Or a juicier who we should expect the worse from?

Re: Sunday's Ref: Ed Hochuli

I like Ed H. Besides that blown cutler fumble a few years ago he is a good ref. no way he would have kept that call a non fumble last week.

Finally a ref with a brain, I like Ed. the thing that steamed me about the last game was the fumble, you know which one being reversed and Coughlin having to challenge. Losing that challenge prevented or at least limited another challenge because the chnace for a third was lost. Let McCarthy challenge and win but the way it happened was a lose-lose for the Gmen.

[quote user="AngryAZN"]The GB game was the worst and most one-sided officiating that I've ever seen. It made it question the very legitimacy of the entire NFL. With that in mind, what do you expect from Ed Hochuli this week? Honest guy who will restore our faith? Or a juicier who we should expect the worse from?[/quote].........another over the hill juicer with questionable reflexes and judgement. The greatest sport in the land officiated by a bunch of 60 somethings. Goodell should be ashamed of what he has allowed the zebras to become.
    No one remembers who came in second.

What is Hochuli's job during the week?

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="AngryAZN"]The GB game was the worst and most one-sided officiating that I've ever seen. It made it question the very legitimacy of the entire NFL. With that in mind, what do you expect from Ed Hochuli this week? Honest guy who will restore our faith? Or a juicier who we should expect the worse from?[/quote].........another over the hill juicer with questionable reflexes and judgement. The greatest sport in the land officiated by a bunch of 60 somethings. Goodell should be ashamed of what he has allowed the zebras to become.[/quote]

That's Ed 40 time isn't it, 6 something!

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="fourth&forever"]What is Hochuli's job during the week?[/quote]

Accountant, I think.

Ed hochuli will be on his best behavior sunday, clean game sunday ED!!! GO G-MEN!!

[quote user="KidA"][quote user="fourth&forever"]What is Hochuli's job during the week?[/quote]

Accountant, I think.
    [/quote]
    interesting thanks. I can't think of any accountant jokes right now.

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="KidA"][quote user="fourth&forever"]What is Hochuli's job during the week?[/quote]

Accountant, I think.
    [/quote] interesting thanks. I can't think of any accountant jokes right now.[/quote]

I'll give you credit for that one

we can count on him.....

he'll be fair, you can bank on it.....

I'm here all week