+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

best looking on air personalities/reporters

Just a change of pace. I watch NFL Net, ESPN and Weather Channel on a regular basis. All 3 networks have some fine looking ladies working for them. Who is your favorite---either individually or as a network?</P>

</P>

</P>

NFL Network--- Michelle Beisner, Stacy Dales, Kara Henderson, Lindsay Soto, Alex Flanigan</P>

</P>

ESPN--- Erin Andrews, Rachel Nichols, Suzie Kolber, Michelle Beadle, Hannah Storm, Bonnie Bernstein.</P>

</P>

Weather Channel---Stephanie Abrams, Jen Car***no, Kelly Cass, Crystal Egger, Maria LaRosa, Heather Tesch</P>

</P>

</P>

If I forgot anyone feel free to add to the lists.</P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Re: best looking on air personalities/reporters

Chris Berman

Lindsey Soto and Michelle Beadle for me.

Veteran

Michelle Beadle, far and away. I'd eat **** off her feet.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

[quote user="Itlan"]Michelle Beadle, far and away. I'd eat **** off her feet.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>[/quote]Michelle Beadle is fine, but I dont think I would go that far---LOL!!!

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="Itlan"]Michelle Beadle, far and away. I'd eat **** off her feet.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>[/quote]

Rex Ryan beat you to it [6]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i cant believe i havent seen any love for sage steel on here..shes not bad AT ALL

[quote user="smashndash715"]i cant believe i havent seen any love for sage steel on here..shes not bad AT ALL[/quote]Reischea Canidate is finer.

The thing that puts Erin Andrews over the top for me is I feel like she would be a complete freak in bed.

[quote user="greenca190"]The thing that puts Erin Andrews over the top for me is I feel like she would be a complete freak in bed.[/quote]</P>

</P>

<FONT size=4><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000">Yeah, I can confirm that.... <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"></FONT></FONT></P></FONT></FONT>

[]</P>