+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: best looking on air personalities/reporters

well Mr Miagi, Hiroki, or whatever---everybody has different tastes in the opposite gender. I'm not saying that all of those women I listed are for me. I was throwing some names out there of female faces that I. as well as many others, see on an everyday basis through our televisions. I also look for more than just a pretty face in a woman. You have your fantasy/one night stand type, then you have your bring home to Mom type---LOL!!</P>

</P>

Some people may like other types of women, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, skinny, a little plump, tall, short---whatever.</P>

</P>

And yes I agree, Chris McHenry is an attractive woman. I had to look up jackie Guerrido, and yes she is too a very attractive woman. </P>

</P>

I mentioned in my original post to feel free to add to my listed women, Thanks for the feedback.</P>

</P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="tonyt830"]

well Mr Miagi, Hiroki, or whatever---everybody has different tastes in the opposite gender. I'm not saying that all of those women I listed are for me. I was throwing some names out there of female faces that I. as well as many others, see on an everyday basis through our televisions. I also look for more than just a pretty face in a woman. You have your fantasy/one night stand type, then you have your bring home to Mom type---LOL!!</P>

</P>

Some people may like other types of women, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, skinny, a little plump, tall, short---whatever.</P>

</P>

And yes I agree, Chris McHenry is an attractive woman. I had to look up jackie Guerrido, and yes she is too a very attractive woman. </P>

</P>

I mentioned in my original post to feel free to add to my listed women, Thanks for the feedback.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding around. Unfortunately for me, I brought the fantasy type home to mom, and it didn't last too long, lol. Turned out she was fullfilling the fantasies of others while I was away.....damned hood rat, lol.</P>

[quote user="Itlan"]Michelle Beadle, far and away. I'd eat **** off her feet.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>[/quote]

Rex Ryan beat you to it [6]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i cant believe i havent seen any love for sage steel on here..shes not bad AT ALL

[quote user="mr.hiroki"][quote user="tonyt830"]

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding around. Unfortunately for me, I brought the fantasy type home to mom, and it didn't last too long, lol. Turned out she was fullfilling the fantasies of others while I was away.....damned hood rat, lol.</P>[/quote]Well sorry to hear of your misfortune---fantasy is great, but then reality sometimes slaps you in the face! I guess I sprinkled the spice of variety in my diet. So maybe my taste tends tobenot as picky---LOL!!!
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="East Coast Bias"]How bout the babe on Numbers Don't Lie...her name escapes me at the moment .And Pam Oliver looks like an orangutan
    [/quote]'Numbers Never Lie' host Charissa Thompson

By far the most gorgeous sports host in the biz

[quote user="smashndash715"]i cant believe i havent seen any love for sage steel on here..shes not bad AT ALL[/quote]Reischea Canidate is finer.

[quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="smashndash715"]i cant believe i havent seen any love for sage steel on here..shes not bad AT ALL[/quote]Reischea Canidate is finer.
    [/quote]</P>

Sage Steel needs to eat some food imo, lol, I'd be afraid that a 10mph wind would come along and blow her right out of the bedroom, lol. That being said, she is attractive, just a bit thin. Reischea is ok imo, you do realize that these women have stylists and makeup artists, and seldom look the same 'away from the cameras.'</P>

[quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]How bout the babe on Numbers Don't Lie...her name escapes me at the moment .And Pam Oliver looks like an orangutan
    [/quote]'Numbers Never Lie' host Charissa Thompson

By far the most gorgeous sports host in the biz

[/quote]</P>

She is pretty. I'd take EA over her though. Even though EA has that 'bird face,' (something about that nose, lol.)</P>