+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: best looking on air personalities/reporters

well Mr Miagi, Hiroki, or whatever---everybody has different tastes in the opposite gender. I'm not saying that all of those women I listed are for me. I was throwing some names out there of female faces that I. as well as many others, see on an everyday basis through our televisions. I also look for more than just a pretty face in a woman. You have your fantasy/one night stand type, then you have your bring home to Mom type---LOL!!</P>

</P>

Some people may like other types of women, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, skinny, a little plump, tall, short---whatever.</P>

</P>

And yes I agree, Chris McHenry is an attractive woman. I had to look up jackie Guerrido, and yes she is too a very attractive woman. </P>

</P>

I mentioned in my original post to feel free to add to my listed women, Thanks for the feedback.</P>

</P>
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="tonyt830"]

well Mr Miagi, Hiroki, or whatever---everybody has different tastes in the opposite gender. I'm not saying that all of those women I listed are for me. I was throwing some names out there of female faces that I. as well as many others, see on an everyday basis through our televisions. I also look for more than just a pretty face in a woman. You have your fantasy/one night stand type, then you have your bring home to Mom type---LOL!!</P>

</P>

Some people may like other types of women, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, skinny, a little plump, tall, short---whatever.</P>

</P>

And yes I agree, Chris McHenry is an attractive woman. I had to look up jackie Guerrido, and yes she is too a very attractive woman. </P>

</P>

I mentioned in my original post to feel free to add to my listed women, Thanks for the feedback.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding around. Unfortunately for me, I brought the fantasy type home to mom, and it didn't last too long, lol. Turned out she was fullfilling the fantasies of others while I was away.....damned hood rat, lol.</P>

[quote user="Itlan"]Michelle Beadle, far and away. I'd eat **** off her feet.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>[/quote]

Rex Ryan beat you to it [6]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

i cant believe i havent seen any love for sage steel on here..shes not bad AT ALL

[quote user="mr.hiroki"][quote user="tonyt830"]

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding around. Unfortunately for me, I brought the fantasy type home to mom, and it didn't last too long, lol. Turned out she was fullfilling the fantasies of others while I was away.....damned hood rat, lol.</P>[/quote]Well sorry to hear of your misfortune---fantasy is great, but then reality sometimes slaps you in the face! I guess I sprinkled the spice of variety in my diet. So maybe my taste tends tobenot as picky---LOL!!!
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="East Coast Bias"]How bout the babe on Numbers Don't Lie...her name escapes me at the moment .And Pam Oliver looks like an orangutan
    [/quote]'Numbers Never Lie' host Charissa Thompson

By far the most gorgeous sports host in the biz

[quote user="smashndash715"]i cant believe i havent seen any love for sage steel on here..shes not bad AT ALL[/quote]Reischea Canidate is finer.

[quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="smashndash715"]i cant believe i havent seen any love for sage steel on here..shes not bad AT ALL[/quote]Reischea Canidate is finer.
    [/quote]</P>

Sage Steel needs to eat some food imo, lol, I'd be afraid that a 10mph wind would come along and blow her right out of the bedroom, lol. That being said, she is attractive, just a bit thin. Reischea is ok imo, you do realize that these women have stylists and makeup artists, and seldom look the same 'away from the cameras.'</P>

[quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]How bout the babe on Numbers Don't Lie...her name escapes me at the moment .And Pam Oliver looks like an orangutan
    [/quote]'Numbers Never Lie' host Charissa Thompson

By far the most gorgeous sports host in the biz

[/quote]</P>

She is pretty. I'd take EA over her though. Even though EA has that 'bird face,' (something about that nose, lol.)</P>