+ Reply to Thread

Debate on SiriusXM: rain good or bad for us

Adam Schein and Rich Gannon were debating if the weather will hurt or help us. I happen to agree with Schein that it will help us (although he still picks SanFran to win due to the physicality). Gannon says rain is worse than snow and throwing is hard and our ground game will go nowhere with the Niners D. Schein said that only two people out of three know where the receiver is going, and in bad footing that's the QB and receiver, leaving the cover guy to make quick adjustments and he could easily give up big passes. Schein feels Eli will still tear it up in the slop. Thoughts?
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: Debate on SiriusXM: rain good or bad for us

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]Adam Schein and Rich Gannon were debating if the weather will hurt or help us. I happen to agree with Schein that it will help us (although he still picks SanFran to win due to the physicality). Gannon says rain is worse than snow and throwing is hard and our ground game will go nowhere with the Niners D. Schein said that only two people out of three know where the receiver is going, and in bad footing that's the QB and receiver, leaving the cover guy to make quick adjustments and he could easily give up big passes. Schein feels Eli will still tear it up in the slop. Thoughts?[/quote]With those two idiots, both would end up being bad for us.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]Adam Schein and Rich Gannon were debating if the weather will hurt or help us. I happen to agree with Schein that it will help us (although he still picks SanFran to win due to the physicality). Gannon says rain is worse than snow and throwing is hard and our ground game will go nowhere with the Niners D. Schein said that only two people out of three know where the receiver is going, and in bad footing that's the QB and receiver, leaving the cover guy to make quick adjustments and he could easily give up big passes. Schein feels Eli will still tear it up in the slop. Thoughts?[/quote]

I just came in from the car and both Schein and Gannon now pick the Giants to win at Candlestick because of Eli, primarily, and the defensive front four, secondarily. Schein predicted 24 - 23
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Not that a commentator can't have a correct opinion, but I'll go with the ex-football player Gannon on this one. Plus, I think Schein is probably wrong about 99% of the time on everything sports related.

Still, I think the Giants have this game hands down.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="BigBlueOnes"]Adam Schein and Rich Gannon were debating if the weather will hurt or help us. I happen to agree with Schein that it will help us (although he still picks SanFran to win due to the physicality). Gannon says rain is worse than snow and throwing is hard and our ground game will go nowhere with the Niners D. Schein said that only two people out of three know where the receiver is going, and in bad footing that's the QB and receiver, leaving the cover guy to make quick adjustments and he could easily give up big passes. Schein feels Eli will still tear it up in the slop. Thoughts?[/quote]

I just came in from the car and both Schein and Gannon now pick the Giants to win at Candlestick because of Eli, primarily, and the defensive front four, secondarily. Schein predicted 24 - 23
    [/quote]

*** damnit! That means we're going to lose. Schein is horrible at predictions -- wrong 99% of the time.

[quote user="JJC7301"]

Not that a commentator can't have a correct opinion, but I'll go with the ex-football player Gannon on this one.* Plus, I think Schein is probably wrong about 99% of the time on everything sports related.

Still, I think the Giants have this game hands down.

[/quote]Yet some how he and smoke pack have jobs still. Wonders never cease.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul