+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Dont wanna keep bringing up old stuff...

BUT....

Watched the NFL Replay of the game last week and there was yet ANOTHER blown call by the refs.

I think it was about 11 min left in the 3rd ( I'm at work right now, still bothering me). Rodgers throws a pass toward the sideline to Driver who makes an "incredible" catch, with Ross on coverage.

I don't know if it was shown from the reverse angle on live game, but on Replay the reverse shows the ball was CLEARLY out and hit the ground, no catch. Can't remember if that drive resulted in points but just yet another miss.

Anyone else check this out?

Re: Dont wanna keep bringing up old stuff...

[quote user="dmbrewman"]BUT.... Watched the NFL Replay of the game last week and there was yet ANOTHER blown call by the refs. I think it was about 11 min left in the 3rd ( I'm at work right now, still bothering me). Rodgers throws a pass toward the sideline to Driver who makes an "incredible" catch, with Ross on coverage. I don't know if it was shown from the reverse angle on live game, but on Replay the reverse shows the ball was CLEARLY out and hit the ground, no catch. Can't remember if that drive resulted in points but just yet another miss. Anyone else check this out?[/quote]

I've rewatched a few times and yeah, I think I saw that too. It was a poorly called game, no doubt about it.