+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what Free Agents interest you?

Bench Player

Re: what Free Agents interest you?

Cortland finnergan barrett rudd michael bush and fred davis. That would be awsome but I know there's NO WAY IN HELL that happens.

Prater and hillis

Veteran

[quote user="Raptor22"]The FA's who interest me:

Terrelle Thomas (cb)
    Aaron Ross (cb)
    Jon Goff (lb)
    Mario Manningham (wr)

If there's anything left after that, I'd make an offer to Finley.[/quote]My man.

[quote user="eli2cruz"]Cortland finnergan barrett rudd michael bush and fred davis. That would be awsome but I know there's NO WAY IN HELL that happens.[/quote]Ruud sucks and Davis is a pot head.

I'd take Finnegan but if we go after a DT, Jason Jones on the Titans is an ideal 3T/DE for us. Have kept my eyes on him since he came out and saw that the Titans aren't planning on giving him more than a year.

Bench Player

I would absolutly love to replace BJ with bush

Veteran

[quote user="eli2cruz"]I would absolutly love to replace BJ with bush[/quote]

...who wouldn't? but there's a lot of maintenance there, and it could be costly.

[quote user="gmen0820"]if we go after a DT, Jason Jones on the Titans is an ideal 3T/DE for us. Have kept my eyes on him since he came out and saw that the Titans aren't planning on giving him more than a year.[/quote]

I was going to say the same thing, hes an ideal fit for the giants. Still only 25 years old.

Probably a bit undersized to be a three down guy, at least against bigger teams, but as a situational pass rushing DT cant do any better.

DP

Veteran

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I would take Nicks and JArvis green ellis hes a brusier type of RB. We need an Oline and Nicks would secure that spot and we can get Beatty back to LT and move Diehl to RT to groom a draft pick to take over that spot.[/quote]

I think Diehl is done. I think McKenzie is extended another year and James Brewer is the one waiting in the wings.

I would not mind trading OSI while his stock is high because of this playoff run and then Sign manny lawson to be our SLB and put Kiwi back at DE.. Fred Davis is a instersting FA for us to consider.. But hes close to being suspended for a entire seasons if he violates substance abuse policy again..

Also Benjarvus Green-Ellis is interesting RB to consider if we lose Jacobs.. Thers alot of other interesting players but those are a few that interest me

+ Reply to Thread