+ Reply to Thread

FOR ALL GIANTS FANS GOING TO SAN FRAN

There were a few different threads started for people heading out there, so rather than post the same thing in all of them I started a new one. I just saw this on Twitter & wanted to give everyone going to the game a heads up:

SF police chief tells @Giants fans getting harassed this weekend in SF. Text BADFAN to 69050

Hopefully you won't need this #, but on the off chance you do it's better to have it.

Safe travels, and as always GO BIG BLUE!

Re: FOR ALL GIANTS FANS GOING TO SAN FRAN

Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol.

All-Pro

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol.[/quote].. dont worry about your phone.. just ask one of the many around who will be uploading your beat down to you tube to make a quick text..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol.[/quote].. dont worry about your phone.. just ask one of the many around who will be uploading your beat down to you tube to make a quick text..[/quote]

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh like hell
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol.[/quote].. dont worry about your phone.. just ask one of the many around who will be uploading your beat down to you tube to make a quick text..[/quote]

Haha even better.

Veteran

This is so sad funny

lmao

Great stuff in here... Outwitting your foes is what will usually lead to them swinging first though.

All-Pro

[quote user="tikiandphil"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol.[/quote].. dont worry about your phone.. just ask one of the many around who will be uploading your beat down to you tube to make a quick text..[/quote] This is so sad funny[/quote]i agree its pretty sad..