+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So tired of media overblowing things

How the hell is what MM said about the Niners "trash talk"?

Now you got BSPN calling out MM for "dissing" the Niners secondary...

He said, the Niners LBs were the best we've faced but the secondary wasn't although they are good. When the point of the Niners' hardhitting style of play was brought up, he then went on to say, the WR unit isn't intimidated by their secondary.

How is that trash talk? Its truthful, and he still gave them props. What...the Niners want the Giants pulling out the old "they're the best team, best defense, best at everything" card? They wanted him to say he IS intimidated???

Pretty sure the Jets were the best secondary we've faced.

Only Boley has said anything one could even consider "trash talk".

Rolle saying "we feel like we can't be denied" isn't trash talk, you could say its arrogance but its not trash talk.

Its just talking his own team up. Its a confidence thing. I'm pretty sure he said "WE FEEL like we can't be beat" instead of "we can't be beat". That's a huge difference.

Trash talk is when Cromartie on the Jets said "he hated Brady", or when Bart Scott said the "Pats defense couldn't stop a nosebleed" (although truthful, it was a huge diss) or when Welker dissed Rex's foot fetish.

This year, when Nicks said "Revis was decent" or when Rolle said "we'd beat the Skins 99 out of 100x" is trash talk.

Saying the Niners defense is very good though the secondary, as good as they are, isn't the best the Giants have faced isn't trash talk in my book.

God, the media is so annoying...

Re: So tired of media overblowing things

Any comment about the opposing team is now considered trash talking.

Don't waste your time and energy worrying about it.

"Talk is cheap"

I know it. I just got done watching all the GMEN videos on my Giants iPhone app, and all they ask are the same dumb questions over and over and over about the weather. Our players must think the locker room reports are the dumbest idiots alive. They act like a bunch of women. "Oh no! It's gonna rain! How on earth are you going to be able to play on such a swampy field!" STFU.

Bench Player

What do you expect, your team is from New York, everything gets blown up from that media and city.

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]What do you expect, your team is from New York, everything gets blown up from that media and city.
    [/quote]

You really went there? Had to use blown up?

The media people have jobs to do, they write stories, if there is nothing to write about they make it up. They also want to write about stories that will inflame, whether its true or not. I have lost respect for the media in all regards years ago. They are simply an annoyance to me now.

Bench Player

[quote user="Meanhothead"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]What do you expect, your team is from New York, everything gets blown up from that media and city.
    [/quote]

You really went there? Had to use blown up?[/quote]

Hey if you want to take it there with whatever you want thats on you, I'm here to talk football, geez!

Bench Player

[quote user="Meanhothead"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]What do you expect, your team is from New York, everything gets blown up from that media and city.
    [/quote]

You really went there? Had to use blown up?[/quote]

BTW what chose of words am I allowed to use on the MB? Didnt know New Yorkers were so up tight.

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Meanhothead"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]What do you expect, your team is from New York, everything gets blown up from that media and city.
    [/quote] You really went there? Had to use blown up?[/quote]

BTW what chose of words am I allowed to use on the MB? Didnt know New Yorkers were so up tight.
    [/quote]

Dont' worry about the "chose" of words but proper English would be a great start...uptight is one word too.

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]What do you expect, your team is from New York, everything gets blown up from that media and city.
    [/quote]

Hey dolt, since when is ESPN New York media?