+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Niner D Broken Down....

This is a classic bend but don t brake defense. This front seven is very gap sound good against the run but poor pass defese and secondary gets lost in space. The strength of this defense is inside their own 10 yrd line when the secondary no longer has to drop back in space. This is when it becomes very difficult to throw over or around the front seven. The keys to this game will be attacking the front seven properly while inside their 10 yrd line and confusing this secondary while in open space attacking downfield.

Bench Player

Re: Niner D Broken Down....

Does anyone know where the Big Blue travel seats are in Candlestick? Safety in numbers!

i think its great when fellow fans can analyze better than the idiots on tv;->

Niners like to play a lot of zone. With the way their front has been playing, they can cover short routes. OLine will need to give Eli and his receivers time to find the soft spots.

Well we just need to make sure our WR's consistently get 60-70 YAC and then we should be good, right? :P

NAKED BOOTLEG! They'd NEVER expect that play from Eli....

This is another game where scoring on the fringe of the greenzone will be key.

When we get the ball to their 30 or 25 yardline that's when we should trying to get the ball in the endzone or very close to the endzone.

If we can nock it in from 25 to 35 yards out and also knock it in when we're at the 5 or closer it we'll be in good shape.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Bench Player

Not really bend don't break...it just looks that way. Very agressive DBs so we get burnt a bit 20 to 20.... But in the redzone there is no space to get burnt.

Our front 7 are so good that it makes it real tough to score there.

They're a great defense and team as a whole, but I just don't see Eli playing as bad as he did last game, in which we were 10 yards away from tying it.

[quote user="syrus07"]This is a classic bend but don t brake defense. This front seven is very gap sound good against the run but poor pass defese and secondary gets lost in space. The strength of this defense is inside their own 10 yrd line when the secondary no longer has to drop back in space. This is when it becomes very difficult to throw over or around the front seven. The keys to this game will be attacking the front seven properly while inside their 10 yrd line and confusing this secondary while in open space attacking downfield.[/quote]

Nice thought, but I dont' think any of the GMEN, Nicks, Manningham, Cruz, Bradshaw or Jacobs plan on getting stopped inside the 10, long day for the Niners, GMEN on on a roll.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!