+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran

Re: Steve Spagnuolo has agreed to join the New Orleans Saints as new defensive coordinator

Man, that is a perfect fit for him

They will be a force, even more than this year

Scary

Re: Steve Spagnuolo has agreed to join the New Orleans Saints as new defensive coordinator

NFL CHANNEL SAYS IT'S NOT SIGNED YET?

Bench Player

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags
    [/quote]Oh wow that one hurt. The level of noner trolls is dropping fast.[/quote]

Did I make a statement looking to hurt anyone's feelings? Looks like anything you comment on is nothing relevant.

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic.* Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags
    [/quote]I think you meant Ken Flajole.

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags
    [/quote]Oh wow that one hurt. The level of noner trolls is dropping fast.[/quote]

Did I make a statement looking to hurt anyone's feelings? Looks like anything you comment on is nothing relevant.
    [/quote]Child Please save the passive-aggressive for the noners board.

Veteran

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Better than the eagles[/quote]
    +1

Bench Player

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags

[/quote]Child Please save the passive-aggressive for the noners board.[/quote]

Thanks for calling me child, by the look of your avatar Ms Geriatric, it may be time to take your ativan for the night.

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags

[/quote]Child Please save the passive-aggressive for the noners board.[/quote]

Thanks for calling me child, by the look of your avatar Ms Geriatric, it may be time to take your ativan for the night.
    [/quote]You truly are clueless[] shootin fish in a barrel.

the stadium curse is going to hit them (if your team hosts the super bowl that team has a down year)

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Kase-1"]What happened to Greg Williams??
    [/quote]He went with Fisher[/quote]</P>

That's the move I didn't really understand. Wonder how Payten felt about that.</P>