+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I want to thank Jerry Rice for saying Jacobs is soft.

One of the things that kind of got me worried is that Jacobs might play lazy or uninspired, but now that he has been dissed by Jerry Rice, Jacobs will run hard and wild on Sunday, and even if he doesn't get many yards, he'll soften up the defense for Bradshaw, it's amazing how everything just works in favor of the Giants no matter how much the 49er supporters try to stir things up.

Bench Player

Re: I want to thank Jerry Rice for saying Jacobs is soft.

[quote user="NYBlue10"]One of the things that kind of got me worried is that Jacobs might play lazy or uninspired, but now that he has been dissed by Jerry Rice, Jacobs will run hard and wild on Sunday, and even if he doesn't get many yards, he'll soften up the defense for Bradshaw, it's amazing how everything just works in favor of the Giants no matter how much the 49er supporters try to stir things up.[/quote]

Cute, its like LT saying that Patrick Willis cant tackle.

I just saw the clip where he called Jacobs soft...and I gotta say that Jerry sounded a little scared after he said it...!

Bench Player

soft BJ or hard BJ i wander which BJ will show up in SF...i personally like BJ hard

Veteran

Jerry Rice is an idiot lol

Why would you say something like that about BJ? Especially when he is playing in the biggest game of the year...against your former team!

Lol Jerry you are moron

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="NYBlue10"]One of the things that kind of got me worried is that Jacobs might play lazy or uninspired, but now that he has been dissed by Jerry Rice, Jacobs will run hard and wild on Sunday, and even if he doesn't get many yards, he'll soften up the defense for Bradshaw, it's amazing how everything just works in favor of the Giants no matter how much the 49er supporters try to stir things up.[/quote]

Cute, its like LT saying that Patrick Willis cant tackle.*
    [/quote]

Has LT actually said that?

Veteran

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="NYBlue10"]One of the things that kind of got me worried is that Jacobs might play lazy or uninspired, but now that he has been dissed by Jerry Rice, Jacobs will run hard and wild on Sunday, and even if he doesn't get many yards, he'll soften up the defense for Bradshaw, it's amazing how everything just works in favor of the Giants no matter how much the 49er supporters try to stir things up.[/quote]

Cute, its like LT saying that Patrick Willis cant tackle.*
    [/quote]

If something like that was said...at the very least it could be just seen as ****y because they both played LB

I don't know why anyone would say that, but LB to LB would make more sense than a finese WR talking about a power back

Bench Player

[quote user="Pakman"]Jerry Rice is an idiot lol

Why would you say something like that about BJ? Especially when he is playing in the biggest game of the year...against your former team!

Lol Jerry you are moron[/quote]

cuz deep down inside Jerry Rice theres a Giant trying to get out....thats why he is secretly motivating BJ to run as hard as he can

Mark Collins use to eat this guy like a san fransico treat!!!

Cute, its like LT saying that Patrick Willis cant tackle.
    [/quote]????

Maybe more like Simms saying Willis can't tackle.

Either way, it sounds silly for a player to comment out of his position.

my beer drinking team has a football problem