Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The all whiteboy draft!!

we needed the seahorn to call upon the seawright lmao

[quote user="M_Guito_UFC21"]hey deedeebarber where are you from??? becaus honestly this was a funny thread it was comical about there are some legit white boys in this year's nfl draft....come at me again and see what happens tough guy.....im sickkkkkk of you bad mouthing people, give me your real name and adress and lets see how tough you are against a 6'2 210 pound freak like myself
    [/quote]
    that just made me laugh out loud. its not the fact that he said he's 6'2'' 210 like very other poster one here but that he said "freak like myself." man, idc if you really are 6'2'' 210, saying you're a freak like that is not scary, its just funny

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="M_Guito_UFC21"]hey deedeebarber where are you from??? becaus honestly this was a funny thread it was comical about there are some legit white boys in this year's nfl draft....come at me again and see what happens tough guy.....im sickkkkkk of you bad mouthing people, give me your real name and adress and lets see how tough you are against a 6'2 210 pound freak like myself
    [/quote]
    that just made me laugh out loud. its not the fact that he said he's 6'2'' 210 like very other poster one here but that he said "freak like myself." man, idc if you really are 6'2'' 210, saying you're a freak like that is not scary, its just funny
    [/quote]

So what he is saying is he has a red Mohawk????? With pierced nipples and black fingernail polish?????

Oh, I got it, he wants to GGGGROUND AND PPPPOUND Dee Dee.

[quote user="freaky-4-NYG"][quote user="53canton"]there's nothing racist about what you said. Youre kidding, right?[/quote]coming from kramer that means alot[/quote] Leave Kramer alone.

[quote user="logan80"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="M_Guito_UFC21"]hey deedeebarber where are you from??? becaus honestly this was a funny thread it was comical about there are some legit white boys in this year's nfl draft....come at me again and see what happens tough guy.....im sickkkkkk of you bad mouthing people, give me your real name and adress and lets see how tough you are against a 6'2 210 pound freak like myself
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

So what he is saying is he has a red Mohawk????? With pierced nipples and black fingernail polish?????

Oh, I got it, he wants to GGGGROUND AND PPPPOUND Dee Dee.

[/quote]
    lol

im sorry i had to, it was screaming to me lol

Funny thing is, I'm bigger than he is. In fact, I think 6'2/210 is a pretty average build.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

[quote user="DeeDeeBarber"]Funny thing is, I'm bigger than he is. In fact, I think 6'2/210 is a pretty average build.
    [/quote]
    yeah cause im 5 11" and 220

lol @ the guy weighing 275 complianing about not being able to get a basket of fries with his value meal.

Veteran

Hell I'm 6'4", 275. Not exactly a gym rat, but I did run the 40 in 5.36 seconds in January. Not too shabby, but definitely a helluva lot slower than my senior year in high school (11 yrs ago). But then again back then I was 6'1", 170 and ran it in 4.7 seconds.

Veteran

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="DeeDeeBarber"]Funny thing is, I'm bigger than he is. In fact, I think 6'2/210 is a pretty average build.
    [/quote]
    yeah cause im 5 11" and 220

lol @ the guy weighing 275 complianing about not being able to get a basket of fries with his value meal.
    [/quote]

That was me, I'm just a big dude that loves to eat!!!!!