Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: The all whiteboy draft!!

[quote user="logan80"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="DeeDeeBarber"]Funny thing is, I'm bigger than he is. In fact, I think 6'2/210 is a pretty average build.
    [/quote]
    yeah cause im 5 11" and 220

lol @ the guy weighing 275 complianing about not being able to get a basket of fries with his value meal.
    [/quote]

That was me, I'm just a big dude that loves to eat!!!!!

[/quote]
    haha, its all good. Im just a pretty boy , i eat sushi and drink diet coke.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Flexing invisible muscles and trying to sound tough on a message board is as low as you can get on an evolutionary scale, really.

What was the point of this thread again?

[quote user="DeeDeeBarber"]Flexing invisible muscles in a message board is as low as you can get on an evolutionary scale, really.

What was the point of this thread again?
    [/quote]
    remember when is the lowest form of conversation- Tony saprano , last week
    - William Arthur Ward -

Veteran

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="logan80"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="DeeDeeBarber"]Funny thing is, I'm bigger than he is. In fact, I think 6'2/210 is a pretty average build.
    [/quote]

lol @ the guy weighing 275 complianing about not being able to get a basket of fries with his value meal.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

The ironic thing is that I started drinking Diet Coke about 3 months ago to help cut some calories out. I really am trying to get back down to the 250 range by the end of June.

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="M_Guito_UFC21"]hey deedeebarber where are you from??? becaus honestly this was a funny thread it was comical about there are some legit white boys in this year's nfl draft....come at me again and see what happens tough guy.....im sickkkkkk of you bad mouthing people, give me your real name and adress and lets see how tough you are against a 6'2 210 pound freak like myself
    [/quote]
    that just made me laugh out loud. its not the fact that he said he's 6'2'' 210 like very other poster one here but that he said "freak like myself." man, idc if you really are 6'2'' 210, saying you're a freak like that is not scary, its just funny
    [/quote]

im only like 5 81/2 140 lbs.

im 5"7' 130 amd the MVP winner for the past 3 years in my soccer league, but my forwards are all lorenzens :@:@:@@ so we lose

im 5"7' 130 amd the MVP winner for the past 3 years in my soccer league, but my forwards are all lorenzens :@:@:@@ so we lose

[quote user="logan80"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="logan80"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

The ironic thing is that I started drinking Diet Coke about 3 months ago to help cut some calories out. I really am trying to get back down to the 250 range by the end of June.

[/quote]
    250 would be good, my friend is 6 4" like you and he weights 240-250 its a good size, id rather be a little bigger than a tall skinny toothpick.
    wish i had your guys height though. at 5 11 im not short but i would like an extra 2 inches.
    - William Arthur Ward -

[quote user="freaky-4-NYG"]im 5"7' 130 amd the MVP winner for the past 3 years in my soccer league, but my forwards are all lorenzens :@:@:@@ so we lose[/quote]

lol @ j loads on the team. well these tall big guys get woman, my good friend looks like shrek he is 6 4, and girls like him because of his size.
    - William Arthur Ward -

Veteran

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="logan80"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="logan80"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    250 would be good, my friend is 6 4" like you and he weights 240-250 its a good size, id rather be a little bigger than a tall skinny toothpick.
    wish i had your guys height though. at 5 11 im not short but i would like an extra 2 inches.
    [/quote]

The best thing about being this big is being able to wear my Jacobs jersey in Philly without having a single person talk **** to me... Haha, little *****es that they are.