+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ridiculously funny spoof about NYG beating the Packers

Hey all,

Some much needed levity, amidst the fan and troll arguing over this week's upcoming game.

Had to share this vid that my bro-in law sent me to lighten the mood. Literally side-splitting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oq51uBPVjk

I will warn you in advance that it's extremely foul and the language is clearly not suitable for virgin ears (well, eyes really).

Enjoy! And if you don't, I didn't make it. Don't kill the messenger []

Re: Ridiculously funny spoof about NYG beating the Packers

that was pretty good

At least next season we wont have to see that video as the Giants will be beating someone else in the postseason. My team wont be in the playoffs most likely next year.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]At least next season we wont have to see that video as the Giants will be beating someone else in the postseason. My team wont be in the playoffs most likely next year.[/quote]

Can't tell if faking or being too harsh on your team :/.

Why would they not make the playoffs?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Lambeau12"]At least next season we wont have to see that video as the Giants will be beating someone else in the postseason. My team wont be in the playoffs most likely next year.[/quote]

Why would they not make the playoffs?[/quote]

We have no defense to speak off, no pass rush, Finley and Grant will be Free Agents. We have no running game, O line is old. Rodgers chokes under pressure without an offensive line. It will be a long season next year.

[quote user="Lambeau12"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Lambeau12"]At least next season we wont have to see that video as the Giants will be beating someone else in the postseason. My team wont be in the playoffs most likely next year.[/quote]

Why would they not make the playoffs?[/quote]

We have no defense to speak off, no pass rush, Finley and Grant will be Free Agents. We have no running game, O line is old. Rodgers chokes under pressure without an offensive line. It will be a long season next year.[/quote]

Besides the Rodgers choking part, wasn't all that true this season and you still went 15-1? Are the packers planning of getting rid of Finely and grant?

To be fair, losing Ryan Grant wouldn't be that bad would it?

I thought Clay was a decent pass rusher(maybe i haven't seen enough packer games)

regardless at worse i see, like 11-5 at worse for packers
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

We were overrated. It was a joke we went 15-1 especially when we lose at home in the first round of the playoffs. I think we were more of an 11-5 team. Grant has been average at best for awhile. After last sunday its tough to keep the faith for this football team. Maybe I will once August comes around but not now.

[quote user="SackingMyths"]Hey all,

Some much needed levity, amidst the fan and troll arguing over this week's upcoming game.

Had to share this vid that my bro-in law sent me to lighten the mood. Literally side-splitting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oq51uBPVjk

I will warn you in advance that it's extremely foul and the language is clearly not suitable for virgin ears (well, eyes* really).

Enjoy! And if you don't, I didn't make it. Don't kill the messenger []
    [/quote]
    Yes very good. They have used this over and over. For college football. They did it for huge giants vs Dallas games
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Very funny
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Lambeau12"]
    We have no defense to speak off, no pass rush, Finley and Grant will be Free Agents. We have no running game, O line is old. Rodgers chokes under pressure without an offensive line. It will be a long season next year.[/quote]

Every QB in the history of the league will struggle with no offensive line. Not to mention most were hurt throughout.

Adding at least one additional pass rusher will free up Clay.

Packers weren't exactly impressive running the ball last year when they hoisted the Lombardi.

Wait, why the hell am I defending the Pack? I don't even do this for the emo Giants fans.