+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-Pro

Have this gut feeling we are in the middle of another

Magical end to a season. 2 games down and 2 to go. We as fans just need to sit back and enjoy the ride. They just have this aire about them. A confidence. A swagger. They are a team that no matter what the obstacles (injury,sickness,hardest schedule, having to beat the best team to get where theywant to go, and now the weather) This is a teamof Destiny. A team that just won't be denied We as giants fans get to witness it again. 07 and 11 will go down as seasons never to be repeated in NFL History books. Enjoy it guys Check out the sig for the score
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Have this gut feeling we are in the middle of another

[quote user="miked1958"]Magical end to a season. 2 games down and 2 to go. We as fans just need to sit back and enjoy the ride. They just have this aire about them. A confidence. A swagger. They are a team that no matter what the obstacles (injury,sickness,hardest schedule, having to beat the best team to get waynu want to go, and now the weather)

This is a team do Destiny.
    A team that just won't be denied
    We as giants fans get to witness it again.
    07 and 11 will go down as season never to be repeated in NFL History books.

Enjoy it guys

Check out the sig for the score[/quote]

I see it the same way.

I say that, realizing it to be too incredible to contemplate further the eerie similarities to 07, but there it is.

And so far, after 2 games, Giants are playing a lot better than they did at this point in 07 post season. Much more dominant on both sides of the ball.

I also think you are not far off with your score projection, at least in terms of the spread. I was already thinking a Giants victory by a 20 point margin.

Veteran

[quote user="miked1958"]Magical end to a season. 2 games down and 2 to go. We as fans just need to sit back and enjoy the ride. They just have this aire about them. A confidence. A swagger. They are a team that no matter what the obstacles (injury,sickness,hardest schedule, having to beat the best team to get waynu want to go, and now the weather)

Enjoy it guys

you forgot the most important obsitcle of all ZEBRAS!
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Bench Player

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="miked1958"]Magical end to a season. 2 games down and 2 to go. We as fans just need to sit back and enjoy the ride. They just have this aire about them. A confidence. A swagger. They are a team that no matter what the obstacles (injury,sickness,hardest schedule, having to beat the best team to get waynu want to go, and now the weather)

Enjoy it guys

[/quote]
    Like the Giants, the Zebras have always been against the 49ers all season long, especially in the Detroit game. And what exactly is an obsitcle? Obstacle?

If anything, Zebras are on our side. We have SB history with both AFC teams, and make the kind of story that'll get the casual fan to watch.

Eli Manning is a bigger name than Alex Smith.
    Tom Brady is a bigger name than Joe Flacco.

But I do feel the better team will win, and the officials won't decide the game. . .just possibly show their stripes to Goodell.
    There's no such word as "Imgrate".

All-Pro

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="miked1958"]Magical end to a season. 2 games down and 2 to go. We as fans just need to sit back and enjoy the ride. They just have this aire about them. A confidence. A swagger. They are a team that no matter what the obstacles (injury,sickness,hardest schedule, having to beat the best team to get waynu want to go, and now the weather) This is a team do Destiny. A team that just won't be denied We as giants fans get to witness it again. 07 and 11 will go down as season never to be repeated in NFL History books. Enjoy it guys Check out the sig for the score[/quote]

[/quote]

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.. That is one of the biggest we have had to overcome to be where we are. I was hoping with it being so obvious that they will be more careful to screw us and call a more fair game in SF. However there is another thread on how Vegas stands to lose ALOT of money if the Giants finish this off. So... Enter the ZEBRAs. That adds 8 extra guys to any team we play. BRING EM

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]If anything, Zebras are on our side. We have SB history with both AFC teams, and make the kind of story that'll get the casual fan to watch.

But I do feel the better team will win, and the officials won't decide the game. . .just possibly show their stripes to Goodell.
    [/quote]

Hope you are right. Cause i can Live with going out there and getting beat fair and square if SF is the better team. I wont be happy about it, but i will LIVE with it. However if we outplay them and again a few horrible calls are the difference between winning and losing I will lose my mind

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"]

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]If anything, Zebras are on our side. We have SB history with both AFC teams, and make the kind of story that'll get the casual fan to watch.

[/quote]

Hope you are right. Cause i can Live with going out there and getting beat fair and square if SF is the better team. I wont be happy about it, but i will LIVE with it. However if we outplay them and again a few horrible calls are the difference between winning and losing I will lose my mind

[/quote]

With that said. Let me go back to the Original point of this Thread!!!

I feel this is again some type of DEVINE INTERVENTION (W/O trying to get all tebow on you) working here again. SO if that is the case it wont matter if the refs have 16 guys calling invisible fouls on us. We all have to admit that the Manning to Tyree play had a devine quality to it. Also how Samuel missed that INT and in the GB game how that game winning kick was going wide right in )T and suddenly hooked back left and through the uprights at the last second.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"]Magical end to a season. 2 games down and 2 to go. We as fans just need to sit back and enjoy the ride. They just have this aire about them. A confidence. A swagger. They are a team that no matter what the obstacles (injury,sickness,hardest schedule, having to beat the best team to get where theywant to go, and now the weather) This is a teamof Destiny. A team that just won't be denied We as giants fans get to witness it again. 07 and 11 will go down as seasons never to be repeated in NFL History books. Enjoy it guys Check out the sig for the score[/quote]

I hope your are right. I am gravitating the other way thinking the Niners have the "mojo" this year.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Do not look past the 49ers. Like the Giants players, take it one game at a time, because its very possible we could go in there and get smashed hard and blown out. The 49ers are capable of that. This isn't some average team where we are clearly much better than, they have a better D, we have a better O to some degree, although their running game is WAY better than ours, but both teams are still somewhat close to each other, so there is no clear advantage.

Factor in what a horrible mess of a game it will be with the wind and rain, and I can easily see fumbles all over the place.

So lets just slow down with this 07 talk. Even if we can get past the 9ers, we may have to deal with the Pats who noone seems to be able to stop. They throw up 40 points easily on really good D's.