+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Amani Toomer Just Owned " Mike And Mike " ITM

After theanylasis was ( you know BS ) over, and they asked Laughingly who Toomer thought would win this Sunday. " I just feel that any team that has 4 turn overs and has to make a last minute drive to win the game, well I'd be worried if I was in that locker room ". Well played Amani.

Re: Amani Toomer Just Owned " Mike And Mike " ITM

Well Mike Golic all but called Eli a Liar when He said He was 100%. Then When Golic suggested that maybe this condition keeps maifesting it self, during the game. They kept running audio of someone Vomiting, while Golic and Skippy kept laughing histericly. Hey Mike and Mike FU

Maybe Eli will pull a Romo...

Hopefully, after getting a sweet win on Sunday, he won't make the post-game interview, b/c

it'll come out that not only did Eli NOT shake the stomach bug, but it wasn't a stomach bug at all!

It was a combination of small pox, malaria, shingles, Spanish influenza, vertigo, polio, hep-C,

heartburn, explosive diarrhea, E.D., migraine, athlete's foot, poison oak, toothache, hemmoroids,

tennis elbow, swimmers ear, dandruff, halatosis, gum disease, Epstein-Barr, A.D.D., & hypothermia.

Yet he STILL managed to pull through, & get the win....ala Romo w/that "punctured lung"....[]

Veteran

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

Maybe Eli will pull a Romo...

Hopefully, after getting a sweet win on Sunday, he won't make the post-game interview, b/c

it'll come out that not only did Eli NOT shake the stomach bug, but it wasn't a stomach bug at all!

It was a combination of small pox, malaria, shingles, Spanish influenza, vertigo, polio, hep-C,

heartburn, explosive diarrhea, E.D., migraine, athlete's foot, poison oak, toothache, hemmoroids,

tennis elbow, swimmers ear, dandruff, halatosis, gum disease, Epstein-Barr, A.D.D., & hypothermia.

Yet he STILL managed to pull through, & get the win....ala Romo w/that "punctured lung"....[]

[/quote]

Damn, you could've started and stopped that w/ explosive diarrhea. That in itself is worse than a punctured lung.

I love our fans who tell analysts to FU when they say anything against the giants.

They are just giving their opinion. It's obvious why Amani is rooting for the Gmen.

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Not everybody is going to pull for the giants. The only thing that matters is Sunday, not what mike and mike say.

[quote user="jaygoon"]I love our fans who tell analysts to FU when they say anything against the giants. They are just giving their opinion. It's obvious why Amani is rooting for the Gmen. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Not everybody is going to pull for the giants. The only thing that matters is Sunday, not what mike and mike say.[/quote]Their almost as good as the relax don't get overexcitedjust play the game crowd.

[quote user="jaygoon"]I love our fans who tell analysts to FU when they say anything against the giants. They are just giving their opinion. It's obvious why Amani is rooting for the Gmen. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Not everybody is going to pull for the giants. The only thing that matters is Sunday, not what mike and mike say.[/quote]

Maybe you missed the part when I said they Laughingly asked who'd win. ( If they had left it at that I'd have been fine with it ) Also Golic questioned the Giants toughness to which Tooms said " I have never been on a TC team that wasn't tough, even when He was with the Jags, TC's team was always about toughness. "( Yeah owned )

Veteran

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Well Mike Golic all but called Eli a Liar when He said He was 100%. Then When Golic suggested that maybe this condition keeps maifesting it self, during the game. They kept running audio of someone Vomiting, while Golic and Skippy kept laughing histericly. Hey Mike and Mike FU[/quote]

I'm going to have to say this the following shows/analyst in my opinion are either good/great to listen too

Mike & Mike
    Mike Francesa
    Chris Collinsworth
    Troy Aikman
    Deion Sanders
    Michael Irving
    Colin Cowherd

Name something else you HATE and most likely it is not as bad as you make it sound.

ESPECIALLY in this case they kept playing the voting sound bite to bother Greeny ...nothing at all towards Eli.

Don't watch/listen to these shows angry bro

I'm a Diehard Giant Fan. I do not tell people what to post, when to post, why they post, or shouldn't. I do not smack on Blue Nation ( Unless I suspect aTroll ) As far as pundits and talking heads are concerned, If they give common sense analysis ( Hopefully with video to shore it up ) I'm fine with it and can take my medicine with the best of them. When they pick us to lose ( Like Mike Golic has ) and then poke fun at us, I'm all over them like Ugly on an Ape.

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Well Mike Golic all but called Eli a Liar when He said He was 100%. Then When Golic suggested that maybe this condition keeps maifesting it self, during the game. They kept running audio of someone Vomiting, while Golic and Skippy kept laughing histericly. Hey Mike and Mike FU[/quote]

I'm going to have to say this the following shows/analyst in my opinion are either good/great to listen too

Mike & Mike
    Mike Francesa
    Chris Collinsworth
    Troy Aikman
    Deion Sanders
    Michael Irving
    Colin Cowherd

Name something else you HATE and most likely it is not as bad as you make it sound.

ESPECIALLY in this case they kept playing the voting sound bite to bother Greeny ...nothing at all towards Eli.

Don't watch/listen to these shows angry bro[/quote]

Michael Irvin Really????

I'm dying to hear who you don't like.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.