+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Manningham sucks

He just aint clutch when we need him. He cost us twice in this game. He should be gone at the end of the season.

Re: Manningham sucks

He had a great game, The game shouldn't have come down to a drop by Manningham.

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]He had a great game, The game shouldn't have come down to a drop by Manningham.[/quote]

While I dont agree with the OP, I also dont agree with your statement of the game shouldnt have come down to a drop by Manningham. Thats exactly what those games come down to. A drop, a missed assignment, a penalty. Down the stretch, against playoff teams, all games will come down to one or two moments.

Forget Manningham, Special Teams will be the problem again, bad field postion all day, that's the way Philly plays, on the opponents side of the field, until the GMEN can figure out their ST issues all the games are going to go down to the wire.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Forget Manningham, Special Teams will be the problem again, bad field postion all day, that's the way Philly plays, on the opponents side of the field, until the GMEN can figure out their ST issues all the games are going to go down to the wire.</P>[/quote][Y] The big picture.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Veteran

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]He just aint clutch when we need him. He cost us twice in this game. He should be gone at the end of the season.[/quote]You are a complete and utter idiot. We aren't even IN this game without Manningham, yet an overthrow by Eli is Manningham's fault?

Sigh. Why do I continue to come here?!
    <span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

Bench Player

You're a moron. He made a great catch on 4 th down to keep the game going and had plenty of other good catches

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]He just aint clutch when we need him. He cost us twice in this game. He should be gone at the end of the season.[/quote]

Manningham sucks

I stopped taking you seriously right there.

Veteran

sometimes i wonder if people watch the same game lol .

I watched the same game as you did you queen. Did you see a couple of weeks ago when Manningham ran the wrong route again in the Skins game? Or did your mother kick you out of the basement again?