+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manningham sucks

Manningham sucks

He just aint clutch when we need him. He cost us twice in this game. He should be gone at the end of the season.

Re: Manningham sucks

He had a great game, The game shouldn't have come down to a drop by Manningham.

Veteran

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]He just aint clutch when we need him. He cost us twice in this game. He should be gone at the end of the season.[/quote]You are a complete and utter idiot. We aren't even IN this game without Manningham, yet an overthrow by Eli is Manningham's fault?

Sigh. Why do I continue to come here?!
    <span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

Bench Player

You're a moron. He made a great catch on 4 th down to keep the game going and had plenty of other good catches

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]He just aint clutch when we need him. He cost us twice in this game. He should be gone at the end of the season.[/quote]

Manningham sucks

I stopped taking you seriously right there.

Veteran

sometimes i wonder if people watch the same game lol .

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]He just aint clutch when we need him. He cost us twice in this game. He should be gone at the end of the season.[/quote]though I may agree with you that he may be gone next season via FA, 6 catches for 77 yards and a TD on 10 targets is not bad at all. The one potential pass was an overthrow on Eli's part.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Nicks missed a few big plays too.

Victor Cruz is essentially our best receiver now.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Nicks missed a few big plays too.

Victor Cruz is essentially our best receiver now.
    [/quote]Yeah, catching that TD and carrying two defenders into the endzone. God I hate Nicks, he's SO bad.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]He just aint clutch when we need him. He cost us twice in this game. He should be gone at the end of the season.[/quote]though I may agree with you that he may be gone next season via FA, 6 catches for 77 yards and a TD on 10 targets is not bad at all. The one potential pass was an overthrow on Eli's part.[/quote]Especially when there are other talented receivers on the roster playing on the field at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread