+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Manningham sucks

If we don't resign Manningham I will be annoyed, he and Eli are money on that fade, I wish the giants could lock up the 3 wide outs they have now

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]He had a great game, The game shouldn't have come down to a drop by Manningham.[/quote]

While I dont agree with the OP, I also dont agree with your statement of the game shouldnt have come down to a drop by Manningham. Thats exactly what those games come down to. A drop, a missed assignment, a penalty. Down the stretch, against playoff teams, all games will come down to one or two moments.

Forget Manningham, Special Teams will be the problem again, bad field postion all day, that's the way Philly plays, on the opponents side of the field, until the GMEN can figure out their ST issues all the games are going to go down to the wire.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Forget Manningham, Special Teams will be the problem again, bad field postion all day, that's the way Philly plays, on the opponents side of the field, until the GMEN can figure out their ST issues all the games are going to go down to the wire.</P>[/quote][Y] The big picture.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

When are "He" and Eli "money". Why when that fool Manningham actually runs the correct routes thats when. STFU.

Thank You.

I stopped taking you seriously when I saw your disaster face on your avi.

I watched the same game as you did you queen. Did you see a couple of weeks ago when Manningham ran the wrong route again in the Skins game? Or did your mother kick you out of the basement again?

If you don't practice you shouldn't play, especially at the WO position where timing and communication are key, Manny will not get a big deal from the GMEN, can't stay healthy
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!