+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Our friends the Jets fans

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=240665

This board is a riot! Man almost every thread seems to be about the G-Men and our "******y" fanbase. Yeah okay, ******y? Nah we earned that right because our team shuts the **** up and goes out and wins ehhh superbowls? What do the Jets do year after year? Choke?

Re: Our friends the Jets fans

Were the Jerks ok. How about a franchise that has bragged about being the 4th best Franchise in the NFL the 2 years prior. We dont have the coach that layed down the gauntlet in this city.Before I was perfectly fine with any Jets success but since Ryan got here and called out the giants i hope they suffer and never win a thing.

Starter

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Were the Jerks ok. How about a franchise that has bragged about being the 4th best Franchise in the NFL the 2 years prior. We dont have the coach that layed down the gauntlet in this city.Before I was perfectly fine with any Jets success but since Ryan got here and called out the giants i hope they suffer and never win a thing.[/quote]exactly, not just rex but the players and fans as well. i used to kind of have sympathy for the jets and rooted them on in 09 when they made that run, although i didn't watch the colts game. but after that season the fans, players and rex all got a big head and started talking crap for no reason at all. not just the best team in NY garbage, but just jets fans in general talking so much **** it was ridiculous.

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240665

This board is a riot! Man almost every thread seems to be about the G-Men and our "******y" fanbase. Yeah okay, ******y? Nah we earned that right because our team shuts the **** up and goes out and wins ehhh superbowls? What do the Jets do year after year? Choke?[/quote]

Ha! I just read the posts in that board as well. These people are serious? WE are the ****** bags? They have their fat loud mouth coach who WROTE A BOOK THAT THE JETS WILL BE BETTER THAN THE GIANTS FOR THE NEXT DECADE and WE are the ******s?

They intentionally bought Plax from us (didn't help them in the end) and made him the captain during our game, and WE are the ******s?

Revis said he didn't know who Victor Cruz was after Nicks and Cruz said he's good but we'll still throw at him, and WE are the ******s?

That whole team and their fans is delusional!

We talk crap to them after they talked so much to us and lost...

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240665

This board is a riot! Man almost every thread seems to be about the G-Men and our "******y" fanbase. Yeah okay, ******y? Nah we earned that right because our team shuts the **** up and goes out and wins ehhh superbowls? What do the Jets do year after year? Choke?[/quote]

that was like ONE guy saying that, but most were pulling for us. Jets fans are just bitter is all. Their season was ALL TALK ...mostly by REX...and look at them...a locker room divided...a ***ala qb ... players turning against eachother...i mean cmon, they are more of a laughing stock than the Cowboys or Eagles ....

Starter

Just go post a video of Cruz doing the salsa that should bring back some good memories for them.

They have thread about the Giants up AT LEAST every single day on that message board. I don't even bother reading other teams boards. Eaglse boards? Eh they just think we are lucky. San Fran boards? Nah they will ban you quickly. Jets boards its their absolute miserable nightmare to see the Giants vs Patriots again hahaha. I can't believe that fanbase would even root for the Patriots. Thats like asking me to cheer on the Cowboys vs Patriots.

Some want the Mayans to win, and then we're not classy? Lol, OK.

Veteran

I rooted against them the past few years, so I can't say I'm upset by this

I am not upset about this either. But to say they'd cheer on the Patriots is a bit of a stretch. Thats like trying to get this entire message convinced that we'd cheer on Philly or Dallas against say the Steelers or Colts in a superbowl....