+ Reply to Thread

Just thought of something about our WRs and pass rush

So I am reading on accuweather rain, on weather.com showers either way it will be wet.

Nicks: born and went to school in NC so you know he's played in slippery and wet conditions during his life.

Manningham: Born in Ohio and played in Michigan with all the snow.

Cruz: Patterson NJ and played in Massachusetts in snow.

Jake Ballard: Ohio and went to Ohio state. Snow city.

Justin Tuck: Alabama mud, rain and heat. Notre Dame in snow and ice.

Osi: England and rain.

Kiwi: Boston College snow.

Tollefson: Lambeau field ice.

So it's not like our guys haven't had experience in slick conditions. I just hope it's not another game like the one earlier in the season between Jacksonville and Carolina.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Re: Just thought of something about our WRs and pass rush

[quote user="Denaliman316"]So I am reading on accuweather rain, on weather.com showers either way it will be wet.

Nicks: born and went to school in NC so you know he's played in slippery and wet conditions during his life.

Manningham: Born in Ohio and played in Michigan with all the snow.

Cruz: Patterson NJ and played in Massachusetts in snow.

Jake Ballard: Ohio and went to Ohio state. Snow city.

Justin Tuck: Alabama mud, rain and heat. Notre Dame in snow and ice.

Osi: England and rain.

Kiwi: Boston College snow.

Tollefson: Lambeau field ice.

So it's not like our guys haven't had experience in slick conditions. I just hope it's not another game like the one earlier in the season between Jacksonville and Carolina.[/quote]

i'm not worried about receivers and defensive players. i'm more worried about ahmad and brandon during a run not securing the ball in the rain. i'm sure coughlin in the saturday meeting will talk a lot about ball security and winning the turnover battle.

All-Pro

hmmm, they get the speakers blaring to simulate crowd noise ... maybe they should have gotten some fire trucks there to simulate wet conditions

[quote user="G-Man67"]hmmm, they get the speakers blaring to simulate crowd noise ... maybe they should have gotten some fire trucks there to simulate wet conditions[/quote]

Awesome idea.

I agree on ball security too. I remember reading book about football where coaches make RBs shower with the football and even dip them in liquid detergent to ensure its slippery.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

All-Pro

[quote user="Denaliman316"][quote user="G-Man67"]hmmm, they get the speakers blaring to simulate crowd noise ... maybe they should have gotten some fire trucks there to simulate wet conditions[/quote]

Awesome idea.

I agree on ball security too. I remember reading book about football where coaches make RBs shower with the football and even dip them in liquid detergent to ensure its slippery.[/quote]

ha, but could you imagine with Eli and Baas sick ... you know they would be going ... well no wonder guys are sick, they've been throwing cold water on them all week