+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Good Luck Giant Fans!

What a classic matchup! So much history with our teams...Hated you guys over the years and really hated the NFC East. Especially hate the Cowgirls. But i just love watching these matchups. A heavyweight fight beteween two teams with so much history. Disregard all the trolls talking smack and disrespecting you and NY. They are a small fraction of the true 49er fans! Most of them are bandwagons. I can't wait for this game!

Go 49ers!!!

Re: Good Luck Giant Fans!

Good luck to you Crabs,always hated you too! In the old days the 49ers would have 6wins from the NFC south and could rest players always killed me! Respected Joe never liked Steve!!!

I always knew Vernon Davis had venereal disease and crabs. What a dirty dirty man.

People forget that the NFC East and Niners DOMINATED the NFL from '82-'96 winning 12 out of the 14 SB's over that time frame.....I remember as a kid despising the Niners and staying up late on Monday Night's to catch Simms and Montana go head to head.....looking forward to another classic battle between two great franchises......best of luck......nice to finally come across a classy Niners fan.

lol that name is awesome.

Veteran

Can the OP's name get any funnier? Lol

[quote user="BlueJayC"]People forget that the NFC East and Niners DOMINATED the NFL from '82-'96 winning 12 out of the 14 SB's over that time frame.....I remember as a kid despising the Niners and staying up late on Monday Night's to catch Simms and Montana go head to head.....looking forward to another classic battle between two great franchises......best of luck......nice to finally come across a classy Niners fan.[/quote]

I need a little clarification here... So in the 14 years between 82-96 the Giants had TWO superbowls in that time frame? Doesn't that means the Niners won TWELVE superbowls??
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"][quote user="BlueJayC"]People forget that the NFC East and Niners DOMINATED the NFL from '82-'96 winning 12 out of the 14 SB's over that time frame.....I remember as a kid despising the Niners and staying up late on Monday Night's to catch Simms and Montana go head to head.....looking forward to another classic battle between two great franchises......best of luck......nice to finally come across a classy Niners fan.[/quote]

I need a little clarification here... So in the 14 years between 82-96 the Giants had TWO superbowls in that time frame? Doesn't that means the Niners won TWELVE superbowls??[/quote]

Cowboys and Redskins superbowls added in....
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Good luck to you as well, should be a great matchup and it will surely add to the legacy that is NYG vs. SF.

The moment in my Giants fanhood that I can pin point as the event where I knew I was a die hard fan was during the 1991 NFC Championship game. I was 8 years old and when the game wasn't looking good for the Giants I put a playing card of Joe Montana on my dart board and starting chucking darts at it. Unable to hit it (I was only 8 after all) I ran up to the board and started simply stabbing a picture with the dart. Mind you I was crying at this time.

So born was my hatred of San Fran. Good to see that it still lives inside.

Here's to a great game (and hopefully a Giants win).

Should be great! Enjoy.
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I always knew Vernon Davis had venereal disease and crabs. What a dirty dirty man.[/quote]

sinner