+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Team Player?

Team Player?

Does this sound like a team player or I

Maybe it was selfish to stay out there but it wasnít affecting me. Just compounding hits started to take a toll on me. Iíve got to start to realize maybe I CANT DO IT ALL SOMETIMES," Vick said,
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: Team Player?

I have as much disdain for Vick as the next guy, but I think what he said here is okay.

He's saying he can't do it all and that he needs help from his teammates and he has to trust his teammates more. Fair enough.

Although what makes Vick so dangerous and consistently ranked amongst the top 10 QBs around the league is the fact that he can 'do it all'.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]I have as much disdain for Vick as the next guy, but I think what he said here is okay.

He's saying he can't do it all and that he needs help from his teammates and he has to trust his teammates more. Fair enough.

Although what makes Vick so dangerous and consistently ranked amongst the top 10 QBs around the league is the fact that he can 'do it all'.
    [/quote]
    I may have missed read his quote or miss interpreted it.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]I have as much disdain for Vick as the next guy, but I think what he said here is okay.

[/quote]

You are too generous, NT.

He's not a top 10 QB by any unbiased independent measure and the fact is that he can't do it all.

What he does he does exceedingly well, but , not much of what he does would fall under the job description for an NFL Quarterback.

At this point he looks a lot like Tebow with a slightly better arm and significantly less toughness.
    #80 et reversus est fortitudo

+ Reply to Thread