+ Reply to Thread

Michael Strahan to be giants honorary Captain On sunday

"Giants honorary captains for Sunday's NFC Champ Game in Candlestick Park: Mark Bavaro, Rich Seubert and Michael Strahan," Hanlon tweeted.

"The Giants couldn't ask for three better leaders and three tougher men to join them on the sidelines, so if they didn't have the motivation and focus before, they certainly will now."

IDK if this was posted before, but I am extremely happy that Strahan will be on our sidelines. He will pump us up even more than ever.

Re: Michael Strahan to be giants honorary Captain On sunday

Seubert gettin a little love. I like it.

I love it, but I kinda wish the sent Leonard Marshall & Jim Burt, too. For you younger guys, surf some YouTube for clips of those 2 guys crushing Joe Montana back in the day.....

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"]"Giants honorary captains for Sunday's NFC Champ Game in Candlestick Park: Mark Bavaro, Rich Seubert and Michael Strahan," Hanlon tweeted.

"The Giants couldn't ask for three better leaders and three tougher men to join them on the sidelines, so if they didn't have the motivation and focus before, they certainly will now."

IDK if this was posted before, but I am extremely happy that Strahan will be on our sidelines. He will pump us up even more than ever.[/quote]

would of loved Leonard Marshall there lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]I love it, but I kinda wish the sent Leonard Marshall & Jim Burt, too. For you younger guys, surf some YouTube for clips of those 2 guys crushing Joe Montana back in the day.....[/quote]

Burt says hi to Joe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAY_fUOF2HA

Marshall taps Joe on the shoulder to say hi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAABW...eature=related

Bench Player

[quote user="Firenugget"]Seubert gettin a little love. I like it.
    [/quote]

Heard Seubert on Sirius last night,
    He spoke very highly of the team and the Giants organization in general.
    Said he's been rehabbing the knee but still can't run on it yet.

I think it would be great if he could come back next year and add some depth to the o-line.