+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Regardless of what happens moving forward !

This team really has impressed me and I was wrong earlier in the season when I predicted 6-10 record. Ignore the mo ron that keeps saying I said 4-12 hes lying.

Regardless win or loose this team totally outperformed any expectations I had. Beating Falcons to me was big and how they did it too. Now Beating GB come on !!
    So this is all gravy to me.

JK Super bowl baby !!!

Re: Regardless of what happens moving forward !

[quote user="sheepdip"]This team really has impressed me and I was wrong earlier in the season when I predicted 6-10 record. Ignore the mo ron that keeps saying I said 4-12 hes lying.

Regardless win or loose this team totally outperformed any expectations I had. Beating Falcons to me was big and how they did it too. Now Beating GB come on !!
    So this is all gravy to me.

JK Super bowl baby !!!

[/quote]

lol was about to say u sound like a Jets fan settling for just a confernce championships appearance
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

You said 4-12 . . . be a man and admit it. It's not like your new claim to have predicted 6-10 was that much smarter . . . . .

Starter

The Gmen can do no wrong from this point forward.No matter what happens Sunday I am extremely proud of this team.Of course I want them to win but when I looked at the schedule at beginning of year I wanted to beat the jestors first.That took place and not only that we beat the cowboys twice knocked the dream team from playoffs.This season is a success in my humble opinion.Go Big Blue Go GGGGGGMen

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You said 4-12 . . . be a man and admit it. It's not like your new claim to have predicted 6-10 was that much smarter . . . . .[/quote]

ah what do you know the mo ron showed up. Thats why I added this to my post becuase I knew you would follow like a weasel.

You didnt let me down.

[quote user="sheepdip"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You said 4-12 . . . be a man and admit it.* It's not like your new claim to have predicted 6-10 was that much smarter . . . . .[/quote]

ah what do you know the mo ron showed up. Thats why I added this to my post becuase I knew you would follow like a weasel.

You didnt let me down.
    [/quote]

He's got a good point, 4-12 or 6-10 same **** LOL. We all eat our crow

daynemustgo said 6-10.

u said 4-12. truth hurts and its ironic u calling some one else a moron isnt it
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

[quote user="sheepdip"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You said 4-12 . . . be a man and admit it. It's not like your new claim to have predicted 6-10 was that much smarter . . . . .[/quote]

You didnt let me down.
    [/quote]

It is a fault of mine . . . . I find know-it-alls who know nothing to be very irritating. I plan to work on this in therapy.

By the way, if you're telling the truth about your preseason prediction, why not just find your old post and prove me wrong?

All-Pro

maybe the coaches took ur 6-10 talent and coached them up to 11-7

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="sheepdip"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You said 4-12 . . . be a man and admit it. It's not like your new claim to have predicted 6-10 was that much smarter . . . . .[/quote]

You didnt let me down.
    [/quote]

It is a fault of mine . . . . I find know-it-alls who know nothing to be very irritating. I plan to work on this in therapy.

By the way, if you're telling the truth about your preseason prediction, why not just find your old post and prove me wrong?

[/quote]As much as this pains me. Burden of proofs on you. Link?