+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: THANK GOD............

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="jax5338"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]poor guy, at least I have the Rangers, LOL.[/quote]The poor guy is the guy who said at least he has the 'Islanders'

LOL, now I think we have a stand up comedian in the rooom[/quote]

hey man, listen were shutting down crosby. only one goal in the first period and it took him 5 whole minutes to score it. WINNING
    [/quote]LMAO!!!!!

Islanders could be winless but no matter what they always play tough against my Rangers, they better not move. I Love that rivalry, the crowds are quite INTENSE[/quote]

i know how you feel, i live and grew up 5 min from the coliseum. used to work for the isles too up until last season. i thought they were gonna make a run this year at a low playoff seed. they really looked pretty good the second half of last year, but that 20 game winless streak was brutal.

you wanna talk about an aggravating team? at least the giants make the season interesting, the isles have guys who dont show up for WEEKS at a time. also have a joke of a GM who doesnt ever go after quality free agents, just over the hill role players and dmen like rolston, reasoner, staios, eaton and pandolfo.

Thought this could use a bump!!</P>

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!!!</P>
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Go Knicks !!!

and Jayhawks, Illini too []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Go Knicks !!!

and Jayhawks, Illini too []
    [/quote]I like the Bibby addition, as well as Davis agreeing to sign with the Knicks. It sucks though that he may be out 8 to 10 weeks with his back issue though.

Maybe we see some better D from the Knicks this year.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi