+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chris Collinsworth Says the Giants are the Favorites

Not that it matters but since we're reporting people predicitions I thought I'd report this one especially since many here seem to think Collinsworth hates the Giants.

On Eisen's podcast he said the Giants are the "most complete" team and should be favored from here on out.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: Chris Collinsworth Says the Giants are the Favorites

Yeah I heard that earlier, and I hate Collinsworth so it's so hard to give him credit lol. But kudos to Chris for using his head for once.

Shut up, Collinsmouth!

It makes sense. There isn't another team left that should feel they can both score a lot of points and prevent them.

It's also amazing how healthy the team is right now. Our only question mark is Herzlich.

All-Pro

Did he say it in that nasally voice, throw a back handed comliment at Eli and then say Romo is a unbelievable QB?

I'm sure he prefaced that statement with "well since all the talented worthy teams are out of the playoffs...."

Starter

[quote user="TuckYou"]Did he say it in that nasally voice, throw a back handed comliment at Eli and then say Romo is a unbelievable QB?[/quote]

No but you could see it in his eyes.

He actually said he was wrong for predicting the the Pack would beat the Giants. (Which I never hear an analyst do)

When asked if the Packers were rusty he said that the Packers were "Exposed" by the Giants and the that Giants were the more complete team and that he didn't know why he didn't see it sooner.

There were no backhanded compliments to be found and he actually went on for a good while on the subject.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Someone arrest this guy, he has a high abundance of marijuana in his home

Collinsworth said he thinks the Giants will win

Vegas said the 49ers are the favorites