+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Something 49ers fans should take notice to

First, I feel very confident that we go in San Fran and make a statement and win that game for sure. When we played them earlier this season, Bradshaw didn't play nor did Osi if Im correct.

Also Boley didn't play majority of the game and the moment he was out of the game 49ers took advantage of that, especially killing us in the middle of the field. Now we go back down San Fran healthy and ready to roll.

Having Bradshaw this game is huge as 49ers have to game plan for both Bradshaw & Jacobs.

Re: Something 49ers fans should take notice to

I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...

Veteran

[quote user="NjGiant42"]I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...[/quote]

I actually think that is a picture of the poster.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="NjGiant42"]I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...[/quote]\
    Thx you and thats me btw.

[quote user="NjGiant42"]I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...[/quote]

LOL, she is.

[quote user="younggiant"][quote user="NjGiant42"]I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...[/quote]\
    Thx you and thats me btw.[/quote]

I think he knew that, at least that's a good pick up

shut up and play!

Bench Player

believe me, we KNOW that the Giants weren't healthy when they came to SF. that's ALL we hear about on the NFL network over here! "it's a different team than the team we faced in the regular season" Eli is an "ELITE" QB!!! The Giants and the Patriots are the media darlings of the NFL...EAST COAST BIAS!!! LOL - btw, you are very hot!

[quote user="VD&Crabs85"]believe me, we KNOW that the Giants weren't healthy when they came to SF. that's ALL we hear about on the NFL network over here! "it's a different team than the team we faced in the regular season" Eli is an "ELITE" QB!!! The Giants and the Patriots are the media darlings of the NFL...EAST COAST BIAS!!! LOL - btw, you are very hot![/quote]
    Thx and how you think other fans felt in the 80's when the 49ers were the media darlings? Lol.

[quote user="zigwontdieNYG"]shut up and play![/quote]
    You okay?

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="NjGiant42"]I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...[/quote]

LOL, she is.

[quote user="younggiant"][quote user="NjGiant42"]I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...[/quote]\
    Thx you and thats me btw.[/quote]

I think he knew that, at least that's a good pick up[/quote]
    Lol.