+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Honorary Captians

Great read YA

Loved the comment from Tom Coughlin about Seubert

Feisty. Loves to play. Loves to be a part of this team. Loves the New York Giants. Plays with every ounce of fiber that he has," Coughlin said. :Gives it all, shares it all. Not afraid to get on teammates, not afraid to be the rambunctious ones in the locker room, he stirs it up better than anybody that I have probably ever been around. Sometimes to the point you have to step in between.

He was a true Giant

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

Great read YA

Loved the comment from Tom Coughlin about Seubert

Feisty. Loves to play. Loves to be a part of this team. Loves the New York Giants. Plays with every ounce of fiber that he has," Coughlin said. :Gives it all, shares it all. Not afraid to get on teammates, not afraid to be the rambunctious ones in the locker room, he stirs it up better than anybody that I have probably ever been around. Sometimes to the point you have to step in between.

He was a true Giant

[/quote]

one of the truest for sure

I say we sign him for a day and let him catch the final TD. []

I miss big Ritchie . Hope he gets his career going again next season.

Our 3 captains:

Strahan
    Seubert
    Bavarro

Talk about a solid trio .

ALL IN!!

[quote user="YATittle1962"]at the bottom of this great article about Richie Seubert

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/tom_coughlin_misses_rich_seube.html?utm_source=twi tterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23nyg

[/quote]

One of my favorite Giants. I look forward to seeing him play again.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="YATittle1962"]at the bottom of this great article about Richie Seubert

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/tom_coughlin_misses_rich_seube.html?utm_source=twi tterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23nyg

[/quote]

One of my favorite Giants. I look forward to seeing him play again.
    [/quote]

2010 MVP!!!!!! That a boy Richie!!!!

I still say we ruffle feathers and walk Leonard Marshall, OJ and Hoss to midfield.

Seubert was freakin' hilarious if you ever had a chance to talk to him.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I still say we ruffle feathers and walk Leonard Marshall, OJ and Hoss to midfield.

Seubert was freakin' hilarious if you ever had a chance to talk to him.[/quote]

I have....and he is

I got a chance to go with a friend of mine in the production crew to a dorm room in Albany where Seubert and Shockey were sharing a room when they were doing a training camp piece on Shockey

they ended up not being able to use any of the footage because the whole time Shockey was giving a tour of the room Richie was in the background holding up a nudey mag that they didnt see until editing

great stuff

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="bLuereverie"]I still say we ruffle feathers and walk Leonard Marshall, OJ and Hoss to midfield. Seubert was freakin' hilarious if you ever had a chance to talk to him.[/quote] I have....and he is I got a chance to go with a friend of mine in the production crew to a dorm room in Albany where Seubert and Shockey were sharing a room when they were doing a training camp piece on Shockey they ended up not being able to use any of the footage because the whole time Shockey was giving a tour of the room Richie was in the background holding up a nudey mag that they didnt see until editing great stuff[/quote]Hmmmmmmmmmm I seem to remember the room had a certain funk. Probably just a dream[:^)]