+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 49ers injury

Veteran

49ers injury

I Was told by my tech sargeant that on collin heard i think this morning he heard a beat writer for the 49ers call in and state that patrick willis stained his hamstring as well as knee problems still apparent and won't be 100 %. can anyone confirm this? this is extremely huge if this is true

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Re: 49ers injury

hes been banged up for a while now. It may slow him down a bit, but hes still one of the best ILBs, even injured

[quote user="rainierjef"]I Was told by my tech sargeant that on collin heard i think this morning he heard a beat writer for the 49ers call in and state that patrick willis stained his hamstring as well as knee problems still apparent and won't be 100 %. can anyone confirm this? this is extremely huge if this is true[/quote]

He missed practice at least yesterday but I really doubt hell miss a game. Probably won't be 100% but even a 75% Willis is a dangerous beast

Veteran

your both right but hammy injuries are a little different to knee. that can change the way he attacks the line, speed wise and force. i know hes had a knee injury, kind of wanted to know if there was anything reported about his hamstring. thanks

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I was searching but couldn't find any updates for today. Just that he sat out but was jogging at the start of practice on Thursday.

even if he's 75% , a 75% willis is better than a 100% willis for us.

Veteran

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]even if he's 75% , a 75% willis is better than a 100% willis for us.[/quote]

exactly. I think it's stupid when people are like "I want them at 100%" f that I want every advantage I can get haha. how about 13 players on IR for us??

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]even if he's 75% , a 75% willis is better than a 100% willis for us.[/quote]

exactly. I think it's stupid when people are like "I want them at 100%" f that I want every advantage I can get haha. how about 13 players on IR for us??[/quote]

The best is "its not right to wish injury" No one's wishing injury, we're just happy to have an advantage.

Between the injury list this year and the refs screwing us over big time in many games, I'll take whatever we can get it

All-Pro

yeah, i wouldn't read too much into it

Patrick Willis and Hakeem Nicks will be out there doing their thang, no question about it