+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These guys fall to us: Jenkins, DeCastro, Kuechly, & L.Miller

Re: These guys fall to us: Jenkins, DeCastro, Kuechly, & L.Miller

Are you kidding? Maybe with the exception of Jenkins because of "Character Concerns" would fall that far back in round one but no way Decastro, Kuechly or Miller fall basicly to round 2

Not really big on Miller to be honest. I'd go with Kuechly even though I want a CB but I'm not so sure about Jenkins.

I don't think Kuechly lasts to the end of round 1, but maybe one of the Bama LB's will slip. Upshwaw & Hightower are both big guys. I don't know about drafting another corner, they're getting Terrell Thomas back next year.

Decastros the best player of those guys but looks like a better fit at Right Guard .While Snee has not played well im not ready to say he is done.

Jenkins while an impressive player has characters issues and is not the prototypical Giants CB.

Lamar Miller is a nice player but the RB class is way to deep to spend a first rounder on. Especially with lack of depth and at more valuable positions.

Kuechly is a nice player as well but im not overly crazy about him as most are. I think he is a safe pick and will be a very productive player though

+ Reply to Thread