+ Reply to Thread

Im going to go out on a very far limb

BUT i think we will actually have success running the football...i think having bradshaw back is going to give us a nice 1-2 combo and jacobs is going to want to prove a point..As a team i think we will rush for at least 100

Re: Im going to go out on a very far limb

Bold prediction my friend, they're going to have to run a lot better than last week's game, create more holes

o-line.s gotta start moving bodies to help out your prediction.

All-Pro

if we play with a lead we should get 100, but if we are behind, then probably not

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Bold prediction my friend, they're going to have to run a lot better than last week's game, create more holes[/quote]

i agree..we let the pack get way to much penetration behind the line of scrimmage...but i think ull see alot of running to the right away from justin smith and where aldon smith usually lines up..and i really do think if snee and baas can get to that second level and put a hat on some LB's bradshaw and jacobs gonna have a big day

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Bold prediction my friend, they're going to have to run a lot better than last week's game, create more holes[/quote]

i agree..we let the pack get way to much penetration behind the line of scrimmage...but i think ull see alot of running to the right away from justin smith and where aldon smith usually lines up..and i really do think if snee and baas can get to that second level and put a hat on some LB's bradshaw and jacobs gonna have a big day[/quote]

And to be honest I still think Jacobs will have the better game,

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Bold prediction my friend, they're going to have to run a lot better than last week's game, create more holes[/quote]

i agree..we let the pack get way to much penetration behind the line of scrimmage...but i think ull see alot of running to the right away from justin smith and where aldon smith usually lines up..and i really do think if snee and baas can get to that second level and put a hat on some LB's bradshaw and jacobs gonna have a big day[/quote]

And to be honest I still think Jacobs will have the better game,[/quote]

i agree with that i think jacobs will have more yds i just think having that change of pace with bradshaw which we didnt have last time will make things better for our run game

Better chance of this happening if Baas sits due to illness, Boothe takes over and Petrus goes to guard though then snaps might become an issue......

this is my 1st prediction for this game, i am very superstitious and i will go out on a different limb(cause im a big guy)lol and agree with OP and say we have a big day running against SF(125 yds combined, BJ/AB)
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player

LOL,

49ers the best running D, only allowed 3 rushing TDs all year