+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Any activities for Giant fans in S.F.

My wife and I are traveling to S.F.for the game and was wondering if there was anything planned for Giant fans, such as an autograph signing or photoa op. I know that it usuall doesn't happen on away games but this being a championship game I thought they might.

Re: Any activities for Giant fans in S.F.

Check out the Fisherman's Wharf when you are there. Take a tour of the stadium that the SF Giants play in hahaha. Ask them around there if they had a Giant needle in tribute of Barry Bonds.

Veteran

[quote user="jerfriend"]My wife and I are traveling to S.F.for the game and was wondering if there was anything planned for Giant fans, such as an autograph signing or photoa op. I know that it usuall doesn't happen on away games but this being a championship game I thought they might.[/quote]

Escape healthy.

Bench Player

I meant N.Y. Giants but thanks. I should have clarified being in S.F and all.

Bench Player

Check out Twin Peaks!

Bench Player

Ya, I heard they have gotten pretty rowdy there in the past. It used to be a good stadium for oppossing team fans but I haven't been there since the 90's.

ive been every year over the past 5-6 years and its really not as bad as some make it out to be. Hopefully all giants fans have a good experience this sunday.