Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmad Bradshaw

Bench Player

Ahmad Bradshaw

Good to see that you are successful in your career, considering that in college you were a career criminal. Thanks for kicking in the door of my apartment and robbing it and ruining my life. ****ing jerk.

Veteran

Re: Ahmad Bradshaw

huh? i smell troll

Bench Player

not a troll. I am just still bitter that the police refused to cooperate because he was a Marshall football player. I would love to have a message passed on to the jerk about how I was terrified to stay in my apartment after he burgled it. I hope he got a lot of money out of all my dvds, cds, and cameras.

The worst part was that he robbed it on Thanksgiving. He robbed my downstairs neighbor too. I just happened to come home and catch him fleeing the scene. And having the big brains he has he kept driving by my apartment and staring at me out his car window to intimidate me. but I still called the police and they pulled him over and did nothing about it.

If this has any truth to it then I am sorry to hear that. </P>

How do you know it was Ahmad Bradshaw?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Bench Player

i came home while he was fleeing the scene. he had accomplices but i don't know who they were. they got into a car and took off. then they came back several times while i was standing outside waiting for the police. they came back WHILE the police where there. i pointed them out to the police and the police went after them. the police then came back and said that "those guys couldn't have done it. do you know who that was? it was Ahmad Bradshaw." I didn't even know who he was at that point. Just that they didn't even question them any further or search them because he played college ball in our town.

Plus later on I found out that he got into trouble on campus for breaking into dorm rooms. I think it is pretty sad that someone who has such a promising career would find it necessary to rob people in poor neighborhoods. It sickens me to know that he is a pro-football player now. he doesn't deserve anything he has.

Sucks no matter how you look at it. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Starter

Did he steal your PS2?

Bench Player

i assume there is some kind of joke there, but no i didn't have a ps2. but he did steal my Reservoir Dogs action figures.... How random is that? He also stole my vintage camera collection which was pretty worthless, but cool nonetheless. .

Bench Player

you must be a troll and you must be lying. Here is why.

1. Bradshaw was arrested for stealing a playstation while at marshall.

2. He got sentenced two years probation.

3. He was also arrested at virginia for under aged drinking and resisting arrest.

4. I don't care who you are Some one with two priors would get arrested again and not given any mercy

in conclusion shut up you stupid attention hawk

All-Pro

So, let me get this straight, you signed on to the Giants message board to leave a message for Ahmad or to us fans? Personally, I dont care what he did in college. He did his time in jail by the way.</P>

Sounds classic Eagles fan, but with better grammer and spelling... And in that case, Michael Vick killed dogs for fun. </P>