+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Osi....

Veteran

Re: Hey Osi....

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYSPORTS"]It's easy to come up with, look at Romo's ringless hand.

Thank goodness for that Hershal Walker deal though. If not for that trade, the Cowboys might only have 1 playoff win since 1980.[/quote]

Dude you act if Romo was a number ONE pick..Romo was undrafted...Did you expect more from him?
    [/quote]

Considering the team has one playoff win since 1980 without that Hershal Walker deal, I'd say the Cowboys should concern themselves more with their own sad world than Osi who happens to have a ring. A ring which was earned b/c he got his popcorn ready while Dallas folded . . . yet again.[/quote]

Figures you don't wanna answer my question..
    [/quote]

Sry, need a hug? Surrounded by 11 Pro-bowlers, I would think Romo could do more that spit the bit in the playoffs. I mean, the Cowboys did resign Romo as I don't believe he is working off his original contract. Is he?

Speaking of undrafted, how is Tom Brady's career compared to Romo?

Veteran

Sacks don't always tell the whole story, I'm sure you know that.

Pressures, knockdowns, etc. are more important than sacks.
    <span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

[quote user="Itlan"]Sacks don't always tell the whole story, I'm sure you know that.

Pressures, knockdowns, etc. are more important than sacks.
    <span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>[/quote]

thats what i meant by eating free for breakfast
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Bench Player

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown
    [/quote]

One tackle?..You happy with that, after McCoy called him soft?

Veteran

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? They're paying him far less than those Cowboys defenders who got lit up against the Eagles. I would think Romo would put up a better showing.

[quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? They're paying him far less than those Cowboys defenders who got lit up against the Eagles. I would think Romo would put up a better showing.[/quote]

romo sucks
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Bench Player

[quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? They're paying him far less than those Cowboys defenders who got lit up against the Eagles. I would think Romo would put up a better showing.[/quote]

Didn't all Cowboys fans wish that, but it wasn't our day, just like when the Eagles took care of Eli, looked what happened, wasn't there day...But we get another crack at them..

Bench Player

[/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? [/quote]

Probably to Much...Canty is having a better year then Osi..Agree?

Veteran

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Didn't all Cowboys fans wish that, but it wasn't our day, just like when the Eagles took care of Eli, looked what happened, wasn't there day...But we get another crack at them..
    [/quote]

I guess getting another crack at "them" is your Superbowl. Good luck, although I doubt you get a ring for playing Philly in the regular season.

B.T.W. - when you say "we", what position do you play on the Cowboys? I'd love to keep on eye on you the next game. What number are you?

Veteran

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? [/quote]

Probably to Much...Canty is having a better year then Osi..Agree?
    [/quote]

Canty is a DT while Osi is DE so I can't compare. It's like asking if a guard is having a better year than a tackle despite having different responsibilities.

+ Reply to Thread