+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Osi....

Bench Player

Re: Hey Osi....

[quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown
    [/quote]

One tackle?..You happy with that, after McCoy called him soft?
    [/quote]

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? They're paying him far less than those Cowboys defenders who got lit up against the Eagles. I would think Romo would put up a better showing.[/quote]

Didn't all Cowboys fans wish that, but it wasn't our day, just like when the Eagles took care of Eli, looked what happened, wasn't there day...But we get another crack at them..
    [/quote]

I guess getting another crack at "them" is your Superbowl. Good luck, although I doubt you get a ring for playing Philly in the regular season.

B.T.W. - when you say "we", what position do you play on the Cowboys? I'd love to keep on eye on you the next game. What number are you?[/quote]

Ok whatever dude, try to talk Football and we have jokes...Have a good one..

Veteran

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown
    [/quote]

One tackle?..You happy with that, after McCoy called him soft?
    [/quote]

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? They're paying him far less than those Cowboys defenders who got lit up against the Eagles. I would think Romo would put up a better showing.[/quote]

Didn't all Cowboys fans wish that, but it wasn't our day, just like when the Eagles took care of Eli, looked what happened, wasn't there day...But we get another crack at them..
    [/quote]

I guess getting another crack at "them" is your Superbowl. Good luck, although I doubt you get a ring for playing Philly in the regular season.

B.T.W. - when you say "we", what position do you play on the Cowboys? I'd love to keep on eye on you the next game. What number are you?[/quote]

Ok whatever dude, try to talk Football and we have jokes...Have a good one..
    [/quote]

Thanks coming bye.

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"]All that talk about you and McCoy, did you even get a hit on him, a tackle, anything???
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

It is kind of sad howthe Cowgirl fans crawl out from under a rock whenever their team does something during the regular season. By the way when was your last playoff win?</P>

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"]All that talk about you and McCoy, did you even get a hit on him, a tackle, anything???
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

What was the score in the Cowboys Eagles game a few weeks ago?</P>

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"][quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"]All that talk about you and McCoy, did you even get a hit on him, a tackle, anything???
    [/quote]

No we didn't.

Do you think the Cowboys will draft a QB being Romo clearly can't get it done?[/quote]

Let's stay on topic, or do you have Romo on yer mind all day??
    [/quote]

He got a good hit on him when he was going out on a passing route

[/quote]

I moved this to "Smack Talk." If you post anything similar in TAGF you won't be posting much after that.

Rob Ryan talked a lot of trash and didn't back it up... just sayin'.

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]I think Dallas needs a QB as bad as they need the other cities in the NFC to exist.

Let's face it, Dallas is small town and an artificial brand riding the coattails of real cities.[/quote]

Dallas is a small major city, agreed. But it's the anchor of the metropolitan area that's 3rd largest in the NFL. Of course it's behind New York and Chicago, but it more than holds it's own. Artificial brand riding? I don't get it...

I have one question for you</P>

how old were you when the girls won their last super bowl ? and how old are you now ?</P>

Trolls like Diablo Cody here only talk when the Cowboys are on top. They make dumb comments and get everone fired up and leave it to the few real Cowboys fans, who are on here hi or low, to jump in and have to mount a defense.

+ Reply to Thread