+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hey Osi....

Re: Hey Osi....

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]Typical smack talk thread at GMB-- Ends with bashing Romo.

Something new to talk about: Dez Bryant and Hakeem Nicks race is closer than anyone on here previously thought. Discuss.[/quote]

Dez is a physical freak of nature, if he wanted to he could be the best WR in football. I don't think he's a gamer though, I think Nicks is. I would trust Nicks more to make a big play. They're both outstanding WR's and would get plenty of passes thrown their way on any team in the league.

[quote user="RugDaniels"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]Typical smack talk thread at GMB-- Ends with bashing Romo.

Something new to talk about: Dez Bryant and Hakeem Nicks race is closer than anyone on here previously thought. Discuss.[/quote]

Dez is a physical freak of nature, if he wanted to he could be the best WR in football. I don't think he's a gamer though, I think Nicks is. I would trust Nicks more to make a big play. They're both outstanding WR's and would get plenty of passes thrown their way on any team in the league.[/quote]

Dez still needs to work harder but he's made some big plays this season that helped win games late. A lot of talk is about how he disappears in the 2nd half, when really he improved two 3rd and 15+ routes to convert for first downs against the Redskins twice (both setting up Dan Bailey FGs for wins). Even yesterday he helped convert another 3rd and 10+ yarder before Garrett Iced our own kicker to lose it.

Dez hasn't had a real big breakout game this year while Nicks has had a couple.

One thing that annoys me with Romo is that he doesn't try harder to get the ball in Dez' hands like he does with Miles Austin or even Laurent Robinson. It's strange. Clearly they're not on the same page-- how much of that is Dez' fault is still up for debate.

[quote user="RugDaniels"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]Typical smack talk thread at GMB-- Ends with bashing Romo.

Dez is a physical freak of nature, if he wanted to he could be the best WR in football. I don't think he's a gamer though, I think Nicks is. I would trust Nicks more to make a big play. They're both outstanding WR's and would get plenty of passes thrown their way on any team in the league.[/quote]

This

Just to add...I love watching Dez Bryant play football. That he's a Cowboy and I'm a fan of his says a lot (plus I had him as a keeper in fantasy!!).