+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Vernon Davis will be a decoy this Sunday

he will be double or triple covered opening up Crabtree and other WR as well as Gore.

Re: Vernon Davis will be a decoy this Sunday

[quote user="theyregood"]he will be double or triple covered opening up Crabtree and other WR as well as Gore.[/quote]

how do you know the Giants game plan and how many guys they put on VD?

Why should this game be any differnt for him then rest of the season.

Bench Player

[quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="theyregood"]he will be double or triple covered opening up Crabtree and other WR as well as Gore.[/quote]

[/quote]

They will do a Zone Bracket coverage on VD,

an LB will play bump/man to man on him while a safety will play zone on top of him.

because of what he did last week, this is how coaches do double teams

[quote user="theyregood"][quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="theyregood"]he will be double or triple covered opening up Crabtree and other WR as well as Gore.[/quote]

[/quote]

an LB will play bump/man to man on him while a safety will play zone on top of him.

because of what he did last week, this is how coaches do double teams[/quote]I dont think so. We will cover V.D. just like he has VD and it will play out like our last game against them but with a healthy NYG team getting the win!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="theyregood"][quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="theyregood"]he will be double or triple covered opening up Crabtree and other WR as well as Gore.[/quote]

[/quote]

because of what he did last week, this is how coaches do double teams[/quote]BTW do you REALLY think NYG will try to TRIPLE cover one guy???? are you insane? No Recvr in the NFL gets a triple. If you believe that the Giants do that then yes Crabtree will be open, hell my 16 year old would be open for a TD everytime..

Bench Player

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="theyregood"]he will be double or triple covered opening up Crabtree and other WR as well as Gore.[/quote]

[/quote]

because of what he did last week, this is how coaches do double teams[/quote]I dont think so. We will cover V.D. just like he has VD and it will play out like our last game against them but with a healthy NYG team getting the win![/quote]

youll be in trouble if you dont double cover him, really.

R you a SF fan? You state I'll be in trouble.

[quote user="theyregood"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="theyregood"]he will be double or triple covered opening up Crabtree and other WR as well as Gore.[/quote]

[/quote]

because of what he did last week, this is how coaches do double teams[/quote]I dont think so. We will cover V.D. just like he has VD and it will play out like our last game against them but with a healthy NYG team getting the win![/quote]

youll be in trouble if you dont double cover him, really.[/quote]

He was covered just fine last game till Boley went down....We Arent really worried...Witten and Gronk did very little against Boley Im sure he can handle VD(is that short for venereal disease)
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

[quote user="theyregood"]he will be double or triple covered opening up Crabtree and other WR as well as Gore.[/quote]

there is no such thing as triple coverage.