+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you blow out the 49ers?

Re: How do you blow out the 49ers?

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="slipknottin"]score a lot more points than them.

Is this rocket science?[/quote]

how will you do that?

they lead the league in takeways, they were +5 last week and also tough on the run.

how can you score more points than them?

If you can score more points than them, that means they have to "turn the ball over"

BUT, they do not turn the ball over.

So how will you get your chances of scoring more points?[/quote]

Pay attention to this.* I am going to move this thread to Smack Talk where it belongs.* if you insist on posting Smack in TAGF you will be banned
    [/quote]

Mod C... Any possible way for you to find and help me activate one of my old handles? I remember the name.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Saints outscored them the first 59 minutes with 4 TOs.

SF had 10 TOs all season. GB had only 14. Ripped that sucker out 5 times.[/quote]

This isn't true in the slightest. The Saints only had 14 points headed well into the 4th quarter. Thats when they finally started hitting their big plays and got a couple of 50+ yd scores.

What the Giants fans seems to be forgetting is that there is a difference between and opportunistic defense and a defense like San Francisco's that forces turnovers. Green Bays's turnovers they got throughout the season was a microcosm of opposing teams needing big plays to catch up. You eliminate that, and you expose their below average D.

Bench Player

A blow out by the Giants is just incredibly unlikely. If anything, it will be the other way around (though I doubt it).

If Alex Smith or Frank Gore have a bad day or leave early, the 49ers still have an incredibly tough defense and they are likely to keep the game close.

If Manning has a bad day or leaves early, I think it is pretty much lights-out for the Giants and Smith or Willis are certainly a threat to make that happen. Ask the Rams' quarterback. While I think Manning is likely going to play all game, if someone is going to knock him on his back and give him a concussion this year, it would be us (or the Ravens).

Bench Player

I dont think the Giants can blowout the 9ers

[quote user="egyptian420"]I don't think we'll blow them out, but I think we'll win. What they have in a better defense we more than make up for in a better offense.
    [/quote]
    For that matter ask GB. W/O the refs help they almost get shutout
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    Keep in mind GB did not turn it over much either till last week.

Bench Player

[quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    [/quote]

But GB beat themselves with dropped passes and allowing Hail Mary TDs, those things dont really happen, just luck.

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Saints outscored them the first 59 minutes with 4 TOs.

SF had 10 TOs all season. GB had only 14. Ripped that sucker out 5 times.[/quote]

This isn't true in the slightest. The Saints only had 14 points headed well into the 4th quarter. Thats when they finally started hitting their big plays and got a couple of 50+ yd scores.

What the Giants fans seems to be forgetting is that there is a difference between and opportunistic defense and a defense like San Francisco's that forces turnovers. Green Bays's turnovers they got throughout the season was a microcosm of opposing teams needing big plays to catch up. You eliminate that, and you expose their below average D.
    [/quote]

?
    I'm talking about turning the ball over. Not taking it away. GB had 14 TOs all year. Giants forced 5, though one was negated by the ref. Or did GB just roll those footballs to NYG players without being touched?

I think you may have gotten alot of the 49er fans excited with your subject line if they read it quickly.

[quote user="theyregood"][quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    [/quote]

But GB beat themselves with dropped passes and allowing Hail Mary TDs, those things dont really happen, just luck.[/quote]

And the Falcon blowout was lucky? Shut their offense out and they have a better QB and offensive weapons than the 49ers. You are a fool.

+ Reply to Thread