+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do you blow out the 49ers?

Re: How do you blow out the 49ers?

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    Keep in mind GB did not turn it over much either till last week.
    [/quote]

But GB beat themselves with dropped passes and allowing Hail Mary TDs, those things dont really happen, just luck.[/quote]

And the Falcon blowout was lucky? Shut their offense out and they have a better QB and offensive weapons than the 49ers. You are a fool.[/quote]

they dont have a running game like the 49ers, and your rushing D is last.[/quote]

Gore got knocked out of the game last time and we did not have a rushing game against New York, so it was pretty much Smith versus Manning and Smith came out on top.*
    [/quote]

If you want to take Smith over Eli good luck with that.[/quote]

Are Smith and Eli going to be throwing the ball through a little hoop downfield to see who makes it in the most times?* Because, if they changed the NFL rules for scoring points to making free-throws, then I might be inclined to take Eli.

As for non-fantasy football, I'll take Smith and the 49ers offense against the Giants defense over Eli and the Giants offense over the 49ers defense.*
    [/quote]

I guess you have not been watching the Giants defense the past 4 weeks. They have been dominating. Eli is a much better QB that Smith at this time and has a much better chance of winning the game if it comes down to that. Eli has been through this before and I have a feeling Smith is a little nervous today.[/quote]

I think Smith is probably less nervous today because he knows that with Gore healthy, we will have a running game.* I grant you that the Giants are a much healthier, better team than the last time they came to Candlestick but so are the 49ers, so I think those advantages offset.

If the game is as close as analysts are predicting, I would take David Akers over Eli Manning.* Not only can he score from fifty yards without too much of a sweat but he has a better pass completion record than Manning.*
    [/quote]

Eli is a SB MVP and is now regarded as a Top 5 QB in the NFL. Your remark is quite ridiculous.

Bench Player

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    [/quote]

But GB beat themselves with dropped passes and allowing Hail Mary TDs, those things dont really happen, just luck.[/quote]

And the Falcon blowout was lucky? Shut their offense out and they have a better QB and offensive weapons than the 49ers. You are a fool.[/quote]

they dont have a running game like the 49ers, and your rushing D is last.[/quote]

Gore got knocked out of the game last time and we did not have a rushing game against New York, so it was pretty much Smith versus Manning and Smith came out on top.
    [/quote]

Are Smith and Eli going to be throwing the ball through a little hoop downfield to see who makes it in the most times? Because, if they changed the NFL rules for scoring points to making free-throws, then I might be inclined to take Eli.

As for non-fantasy football, I'll take Smith and the 49ers offense against the Giants defense over Eli and the Giants offense over the 49ers defense.
    [/quote]

I guess you have not been watching the Giants defense the past 4 weeks. They have been dominating. Eli is a much better QB that Smith at this time and has a much better chance of winning the game if it comes down to that. Eli has been through this before and I have a feeling Smith is a little nervous today.[/quote]

I think Smith is probably less nervous today because he knows that with Gore healthy, we will have a running game. I grant you that the Giants are a much healthier, better team than the last time they came to Candlestick but so are the 49ers, so I think those advantages offset.

If the game is as close as analysts are predicting, I would take David Akers over Eli Manning. Not only can he score from fifty yards without too much of a sweat but he has a better pass completion record than Manning.
    [/quote]

Eli is a SB MVP and is now regarded as a Top 5 QB in the NFL. Your remark is quite ridiculous.[/quote]

Exactly what part of my remark is ridiculous. I never said that Eli was not one of the best quarterbacks playing in the game today, just that Akers would be a much better pick to come through at the end in a close game and he has a better pass completion record than Manning to boot.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-m...ontinuous=true

Bench Player

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    [/quote]

Gore got knocked out of the game last time and we did not have a rushing game against New York, so it was pretty much Smith versus Manning and Smith came out on top.*
    [/quote]

Are Smith and Eli going to be throwing the ball through a little hoop downfield to see who makes it in the most times?* Because, if they changed the NFL rules for scoring points to making free-throws, then I might be inclined to take Eli.

As for non-fantasy football, I'll take Smith and the 49ers offense against the Giants defense over Eli and the Giants offense over the 49ers defense.*
    [/quote]

I think Smith is probably less nervous today because he knows that with Gore healthy, we will have a running game.* I grant you that the Giants are a much healthier, better team than the last time they came to Candlestick but so are the 49ers, so I think those advantages offset.

If the game is as close as analysts are predicting, I would take David Akers over Eli Manning.* Not only can he score from fifty yards without too much of a sweat but he has a better pass completion record than Manning.*
    [/quote]

Eli is a SB MVP and is now regarded as a Top 5 QB in the NFL. Your remark is quite ridiculous.[/quote]

Exactly what part of my remark is ridiculous.* I never said that Eli was not one of the best quarterbacks playing in the game today, just that Akers would be a much better pick to come through at the end in a close game and he has a better pass completion record than Manning to boot.*

[/quote]

Dn't try to act like you weren't knocking Eli. We could let Eli kick one extra point and then he would have a lifetime 1.000 %, better than Akers. Would I then say Eli is a better kicker than Akers. It is just silly. Akers is a great kicker. Eli has become a very good (borderline great) QB.

Bench Player

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    [/quote]

Gore got knocked out of the game last time and we did not have a rushing game against New York, so it was pretty much Smith versus Manning and Smith came out on top.
    [/quote]

Are Smith and Eli going to be throwing the ball through a little hoop downfield to see who makes it in the most times? Because, if they changed the NFL rules for scoring points to making free-throws, then I might be inclined to take Eli.

As for non-fantasy football, I'll take Smith and the 49ers offense against the Giants defense over Eli and the Giants offense over the 49ers defense.
    [/quote]

I think Smith is probably less nervous today because he knows that with Gore healthy, we will have a running game. I grant you that the Giants are a much healthier, better team than the last time they came to Candlestick but so are the 49ers, so I think those advantages offset.

If the game is as close as analysts are predicting, I would take David Akers over Eli Manning. Not only can he score from fifty yards without too much of a sweat but he has a better pass completion record than Manning.
    [/quote]

Exactly what part of my remark is ridiculous. I never said that Eli was not one of the best quarterbacks playing in the game today, just that Akers would be a much better pick to come through at the end in a close game and he has a better pass completion record than Manning to boot.

[/quote]

Dn't try to act like you weren't knocking Eli. We could let Eli kick one extra point and then he would have a lifetime 1.000 %, better than Akers. Would I then say Eli is a better kicker than Akers. It is just silly. Akers is a great kicker. Eli has become a very good (borderline great) QB.[/quote]

I was being facetious. Akers is 2:2 on the pass, which makes his pass completions per attempt 100%.

I hope your coach reviewed footage from the St. Louis game, because Harbaugh probably could have been a magician with all the tricks he has up his sleeve and our kicker is actually a pretty good passer and Harbaugh will let him throw if he thinks your pants are down.

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly what part of my remark is ridiculous.* I never said that Eli was not one of the best quarterbacks playing in the game today, just that Akers would be a much better pick to come through at the end in a close game and he has a better pass completion record than Manning to boot.*

[/quote]

Dn't try to act like you weren't knocking Eli. We could let Eli kick one extra point and then he would have a lifetime 1.000 %, better than Akers. Would I then say Eli is a better kicker than Akers. It is just silly. Akers is a great kicker. Eli has become a very good (borderline great) QB.[/quote]

I was being facetious.* Akers is 2:2 on the pass, which makes his pass completions per attempt 100%.*

I hope your coach reviewed footage from the St. Louis game, because Harbaugh probably could have been a magician with all the tricks he has up his sleeve and our kicker is actually a pretty good passer and Harbaugh will let him throw if he thinks your pants are down.*
    [/quote]

Coughlin has been around the block a few times. I am confident he will have his team prepared.

How do you blow out the 49ers?

Light them on fire first
    #80 Get Well Soon

[quote user="theyregood"]They have an offense that does not turn the ball over that much

they have a D that leads the league in takeaways and also lead the league in rushing D

they have a really good special teams that can score and create good field advantage.

if the 9ers gets blown out by the Giants, how will the Giants do it?[/quote]Don't turn the ball over (which we can do)
    Cause 3 and outs an defense (Which we will do)
    When you have the oppurtunity score (which we will do)
    any more questions?

[quote user="theyregood"][quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    [/quote]

But GB beat themselves with dropped passes and allowing Hail Mary TDs, those things dont really happen, just luck.[/quote]5 turnover and a last second drive. S.T.F.U.

[quote user="theyregood"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="pezman1963"]Same thing ya did to Dallas, Atlanta, and Green Bay,........ Shut down the run game then rush the passer till mistakes are made.
    [/quote]

they dont have a running game like the 49ers, and your rushing D is last.[/quote]maybe you should tell the Falcons that....

+ Reply to Thread