+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Broke down and bought another jersey......it came in the mail today,

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Re: Broke down and bought another jersey......it came in the mail today,

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Very nice think my next 1 will be JPP.

My next one's gotta be a Jacobs red alternative or away white.

I've got an autographed Nicks home blue and an LT vintage home blue and have been wearing the LT jersey every Sunday religiously.

There's an autographed Jacobs red on E-bay for 450 or something... if wishes were dishes, my table would be full..lol.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

Offseason news: Manningham leaves via Free Agency, Cruz switches to #82

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

I've got an autographed Nicks home blue and an LT vintage home blue and have been wearing the LT jersey every Sunday religiously.

There's an autographed Jacobs red on E-bay for 450 or something... if wishes were dishes, my table would be full..lol.

[/quote]

you may regret that decision. Its gonna be tough for the gmen to keep him with that 5mil hes gonna make next season

Veteran

Nice. Mine came last Sat. I ordered the one that says "2011 East Division Champs".

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

[/quote]

I have a red alternative Jacobs I actually bought at the old Giants Stadium when my degenerate freinds and I came down for a game.

I wanted my next to be a Bavaro, but Cruz has had such a great season and his story is so compelling.

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="poppa smurph"]

[/quote]

you may regret that decision. Its gonna be tough for the gmen to keep him with that 5mil hes gonna make next season
    [/quote]I'm convinced that he's gone next year and despite what alot of folks might think, I love what he brings to the table, one of my favorite Giants ever.

The attitude, demeanour and inherent ability to say the wrong thing at the right/wrong time.... the good, the bad and the ugly.

That is Jacobs.

I'll miss seeing the guy in blue.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

[quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="poppa smurph"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I'm convinced that he's gone next year and despite what alot of folks might think, I love what he brings to the table, one of my favorite Giants ever.

The attitude, demeanour and inherent ability to say the wrong thing at the right/wrong time.... the good, the bad and the ugly.

That is Jacobs.

I'll miss seeing the guy in blue.

[/quote]

couldnt agree with you more. well said smurfy!